gapb
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Introduce yourself! Are you planning on applying/already applied? Has anybody been to any open events? Computing or Economics? How are you planning on practising for the exam? What would your commute be like? How did you hear about the school?
radbhak
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by gapb)
Introduce yourself! Are you planning on applying/already applied? Has anybody been to any open events? Computing or Economics? How are you planning on practising for the exam? What would your commute be like? How did you hear about the school?
Hi I’m radbhak, I’ve already applied, commute is 35 is by train and I wanna do Computer Science. I’ve been to the taster day and I’m doing UKMT style questions to prepare for the exam
TMA_06
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by gapb)
im tma. ive applied and was at the taster day today. i wanna do computer science as well and i havnt started preparing for the admissions test yet, im still preparing for my mocks. my commute is about an hour long by bus
TMA_06
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by gapb)
wbu?
gapb
Rep:
(Original post by TMA_06)
wbu?
I've selected economics though i do want to do a computer science degree later. I'm in the same boat, I have mocks next week, so I'll start preparing for the exam after it.
i've heard that the actual test is 10x harder than the specimen papers on the website
radbhak
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
im tma. ive applied and was at the taster day today. i wanna do computer science as well and i havnt started preparing for the admissions test yet, im still preparing for my mocks. my commute is about an hour long by bus
Ooo which session?
gapb
Rep:
(Original post by radbhak)
Ooo which session?
they were in the group after urs
TMA_06
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by radbhak)
Ooo which session?
the 11:30 one
gapb
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
apparently somebody from the 11:30 batch got covid
TMA_06
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by gapb)
apparently somebody from the 11:30 batch got covid
Oh dam. How do u know?
TMA_06
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Nvm I checked my emails

Oh dam. How do u know?
gapb
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Oh dam. How do u know?
they sent an email to everyone who went in that session
radbhak
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
8 days left till our exam

Come on guys we can do it! Just focus and this is the final sprint to the finishing line (I never use sports metaphors but ok)
TMA_06
Rep:
Report 20 hours ago
what time are u guys doing ur admission test
gapb
Rep:
Report Thread starter 19 hours ago
I'm in the morning group, so 10:00
what about u guys??
radbhak
Rep:
Report 6 hours ago
Morning slot the 9:30 starts at 10 one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (11)
10.48%
Okay (29)
27.62%
A bit lacking (32)
30.48%
Not good at all (33)
31.43%

Watched Threads