Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
i'm at beaumont, flat 29

anyone else got any offers for beaumont
YEAH! Beaumont, flat 19, Room D.
Reply 4
I received mine by post yesterday: France House, Flat 22, Room E. Time to come up with funds to pay for that deposit.:biggrin:
Reply 5
I got mine, France House flat 41
Reply 6
i called htem yesterday...they said that they still didnt decide for the dental students....and that they will send me the answer in few days!!
i cant wait!
hi wot area do you lot live in
France House, Flat 25 room D...looks like im the only 3rd year at the mo!
Reply 9
angelica2401
France House, Flat 25 room D...looks like im the only 3rd year at the mo!

If I'm in Flat 22, does that mean that we're on the same floor? I'm not aware of the Hall schematics. What does this "3rd year" talk mean? I'm also not aware of the British education lingo.:biggrin:
Reply 10
Are these all fir unconditional offers? Because I have heard nothing and I'm pooing myself.
Reply 11
Lots of replies with France house in them, I like that :smile:
Reply 12
JJG
Lots of replies with France house in them, I like that :smile:

are you staying in france house?

Edit: I learned to look above lol
3rd Year = the third year at university. Quite simple. lol.
Reply 14
minelli
Are these all fir unconditional offers? Because I have heard nothing and I'm pooing myself.

Yeh me2 somebody respond
Mr Mortell
3rd Year = the third year at university. Quite simple. lol.

Yeah, I get that. But, why is it special? Why do they get designated "3rd Year housing"? Do 2nd Years not get housing? Why? In the U.S. housing is available to anyone that needs it regardless of class, and you will be in school for at least four years most of the time 5 years or longer.
3 years at University here, not enough accomodation for everyone for all three years. In the first year, you don't know the area enough to get private accomodation and you want the social side of accomodation.

And for the third year, some people want to be close to lecture theatres or be in a more "constructive" environment.

Therefore, 2nd years can't really get accomodation.
Also 3rd years will only get priority if they never stayed in halls for the first year :smile:
Im in Beuamont (cant spell today)

Flat 3
I'm gonna be in France House flat 36:smile: Better be worth all the rent I'm gonna be paying haha

Latest

Trending

Trending