The Student Room Group

SFE query

Hi
I’ve received an SFE acceptance letter, but the maintenance loan isn’t the one that I requested - I applied for the maximum possible amount, but have been told I’ll be receiving only £4324, which isn’t enough as I’m living in an accomodation. I still haven’t updated my parent’s financial details, and will do so as soon as possible. Will the maintenance loan amount get updated automatically once I submit my parent’s requested financial information? Or will I have to do something else?
Original post by 910a109
Hi
I’ve received an SFE acceptance letter, but the maintenance loan isn’t the one that I requested - I applied for the maximum possible amount, but have been told I’ll be receiving only £4324, which isn’t enough as I’m living in an accomodation. I still haven’t updated my parent’s financial details, and will do so as soon as possible. Will the maintenance loan amount get updated automatically once I submit my parent’s requested financial information? Or will I have to do something else?

Hi there,

Yes, that's right - once we have your parents' details we'll award you the correct Maintenance Loan, rest assured.

Are your parents able to do this on their accounts, or are they completing the PFF2 form?

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending