The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
stitch
Bronbon, I'm studying Politics...how about you?

And for whoever is in flat 21 Manard, we'll be next door neighbours, I'm in flat 20!!

STITCH...guess who this is ..ur neighbour...!lol....im in flat 21!:biggrin: ...what room r u in?..:biggrin: :s-smilie: :redface: :p: :confused: :smile: :frown: :mad: :wink: :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 81
bronbron23
Computer science, good luck with politics I dropped that after my first A level lesson! See you in September hopefully. :biggrin:

lol...bronbron23...i did A Level politics ...it was fun..!!!!!lol.( should i hide my self for saying that...ah well!.lol)...

stitch hw long is ur course gna b?
Reply 82
sylvie27
lol...bronbron23...i did A Level politics ...it was fun..!!!!!lol.( should i hide my self for saying that...ah well!.lol)...

stitch hw long is ur course gna b?

Nah it's all love each to their own, it was just the fact that I didn't need to do it!

I think we should make a members of maynard thread...nah?
Reply 83
bronbron23
Nah it's all love each to their own, it was just the fact that I didn't need to do it!

I think we should make a members of maynard thread...nah?

bronbron..i think we should make the maynard thread good...idea.!:biggrin:
hmmm how dya know what flats u r in yet?
Reply 85
Mr Mortell
YEAH! Beaumont, flat 19, Room D.

ooo im in beumont court flat 13. dunno wot room though :s-smilie:
Eskimo Melon
hmmm how dya know what flats u r in yet?

It tells you on the accomodation letter.
Reply 87
u guys i am at FLOYER house.....is there anyone going there?? i still didnt hear anyone going there!!!! ugh i dont want ot go aloneee u know!!!
plz tell me if anyone is goingt to Floyer house ok?
Reply 88
ezetarget
ooo im in beumont court flat 13. dunno wot room though :s-smilie:

it should be on the letter I couldn't see it at first either have a good look it's at the top on like the third fourth page on mine
Reply 89
bronbron23
it should be on the letter I couldn't see it at first either have a good look it's at the top on like the third fourth page on mine

yea i just noticed its A.. im guessin its the first one then.. how u gna get ur stuff up there.. i was gna drive up, but r u allowed in the uni to drop it off or do u have to find sumwhere outside to park and then carry it all??:eek:
I assume we'll be allowed to drive up to the hall, cause other wise my dad is going to be pissed. He's got to carry my computer and it weighs as much as I do.
Reply 91
I hope so as well, my bro is going to come up in a white van I hope I don't look like a crook hehe
I'm in Creed Court. Looks like I'm the only one... heh...
Reply 93
mmm well i guess ill av 2 fone up n find out..pretty buggred otherwise!!
Reply 94
sylvie27
STITCH...guess who this is ..ur neighbour...!lol....im in flat 21!:biggrin: ...what room r u in?..:biggrin: :s-smilie: :redface: :p: :confused: :smile: :frown: :mad: :wink: :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

I'm in B (if I remember correctly!)

Pop in and say hi when you move in, I'll lend you a cup of sugar (or whatever neighbours do!) :biggrin:
Hi guys!

I know that this is a REALLY old thread, but I am going to QM in September this year. I can see here that people started getting their accommodation offers in July last year. Did you hold conditional or unconditional offers? I just expected that I wouldn't know if I had accommodation until after results day.

Oh, also I can see that some people who have replied that they had an accommodation offer, were from Kent. Could I ask where in Kent? Just I'm worried that they'll expect me to commute; I am in Canterbury and it's just too far!

Many thanks

X
I doubt they'll expect you to commute at all. Don't worry. :smile: I had an unconditional offer when I recieved my accommodation offer, but I don't think it matters. :smile:
Reply 97
Also how do you get your stuff to the halls? Are you allowed to drive through campus?
you are indeed! But arrive early because it gets VERY busy.
Reply 99
Yeah I can imagine. Ah I am so excited! I better bloody get my grades!

Latest

Trending

Trending