The Student Room Group

Starting college soon- what do I need?

Hey!
Firstly, congratulations to everyone who got their results today!
I will be starting college this September, in a new area. I don't know anyone, and I don't know what supplies to get. I am currently making a list of things I need, and was wondering what you would recommend? I have all the basics (pens, pencils, ring binders, etc...).
My subjects are:
Geography - Eduqas
History- OCR H105Economics - AQA 7135 As well as Young Enterprise. I was wondering what materials would be recommended for these subjects, and how I could prepare for them.
Thank you!
Original post by Mo_Barker
Hey!
Firstly, congratulations to everyone who got their results today!
I will be starting college this September, in a new area. I don't know anyone, and I don't know what supplies to get. I am currently making a list of things I need, and was wondering what you would recommend? I have all the basics (pens, pencils, ring binders, etc...).
My subjects are:
Geography - Eduqas
History- OCR H105Economics - AQA 7135 As well as Young Enterprise. I was wondering what materials would be recommended for these subjects, and how I could prepare for them.
Thank you!

On top of that, if it's not included in the basics, I would suggest an exercise book for paper. It's really nice for (temporarily or permanently, depending on if you want to use your ring binders) hold your notes in one place and in order, and you can tear them out and put them in anyway, but they're really nice to just work in.

Quick Reply

Latest