Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, so I got my accommodation offer at park village today, but something in the pricing is not adding up.

I spoke to someone via email about 2 hours a go and they stated that the room I am in is £96.40.

On the official document i received, the price is saying £4840 for the whole term of 39 weeks.

Not sure if I am missing something, but 39 weeks at £96.40 is not even close to £4840.

Wondering if anyone has has noticed this, or if I have missed something

ReputationRep:
    Look what type of room it is - family flat, en-suite, anything like that? If you can't figure it out through research, my advice would be to call the university and discuss it with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ll232)
    Hello, so I got my accommodation offer at park village today, but something in the pricing is not adding up.

I spoke to someone via email about 2 hours a go and they stated that the room I am in is £96.40.

On the official document i received, the price is saying £4840 for the whole term of 39 weeks.

Not sure if I am missing something, but 39 weeks at £96.40 is not even close to £4840.

Wondering if anyone has has noticed this, or if I have missed something
    Guessing you have this straightened out, but at a guess I'm thinking that they've given you the Postgrad tenancy figure of 50 weeks rather than 39 weeks. I wouldn't worry as easy to sort when you're there

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.