The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Question about Park Village

Hello, so I got my accommodation offer at park village today, but something in the pricing is not adding up.

I spoke to someone via email about 2 hours a go and they stated that the room I am in is £96.40.

On the official document i received, the price is saying £4840 for the whole term of 39 weeks.

Not sure if I am missing something, but 39 weeks at £96.40 is not even close to £4840.

Wondering if anyone has has noticed this, or if I have missed something
Reply 1
Look what type of room it is - family flat, en-suite, anything like that? If you can't figure it out through research, my advice would be to call the university and discuss it with them.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by ll232
Hello, so I got my accommodation offer at park village today, but something in the pricing is not adding up.

I spoke to someone via email about 2 hours a go and they stated that the room I am in is £96.40.

On the official document i received, the price is saying £4840 for the whole term of 39 weeks.

Not sure if I am missing something, but 39 weeks at £96.40 is not even close to £4840.

Wondering if anyone has has noticed this, or if I have missed something

Guessing you have this straightened out, but at a guess I'm thinking that they've given you the Postgrad tenancy figure of 50 weeks rather than 39 weeks. I wouldn't worry as easy to sort when you're there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending