The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Question for Bsc Finance offer holders

Hi :smile::smile::smile: I am a Singapore student who wants to apply for Bsc Finance in LSE this year. However now facing with a very difficult situation. As we are allowed to make five choices on UCAS, I want to apply for both economics at UCL and LSE finance and worry that mentioning both econs and finance in my PS will jeopardise my chances and I get into none of the uni :frown: May I ask is there any offer holder who did mention both subjects and mind me asking how you proportion the two subjects in your PS? Thanks a lot if you are willing to help!
Reply 1
Hello,

I think you can write separate personal letters if the subjects you apply to are different. Send an email to UCAS and ask them.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Lanthum
Hello,

I think you can write separate personal letters if the subjects you apply to are different. Send an email to UCAS and ask them.

Thanks for the advice :smile: but I don't think this is a viable option for me as my school's teacher responsible for UCAS application specify that we can only write one PS...
Reply 3
I don't want to sound rude, but most of the time teachers are not up to date with the latest news nor do they research it like us, so I'd say you email them anyway.
Reply 4
Original post by Lanthum
I don't want to sound rude, but most of the time teachers are not up to date with the latest news nor do they research it like us, so I'd say you email them anyway.

Thanks a lot for your help! I have decided to apply for finance only :smile: Are you also applying to LSE this year?
Reply 5
Original post by Leporisa
Thanks a lot for your help! I have decided to apply for finance only :smile: Are you also applying to LSE this year?

Yes, I am applying for A&F.
Reply 6
Original post by Lanthum
Yes, I am applying for A&F.

Good luck! Hope to see you next year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending