The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

ROOM SWAP PLEASE Victoria halls

Hi I have been given a room in Victoria halls but am looking to swap to somewhere closer. My room is a gold ensuite, so double bed with large ensuite bathroom, in self catered 4 person flat. Anyone interested?? Particularly castle leazes, don't mind what type of room I swap to
Reply 1
Original post by Prwatson
Hi I have been given a room in Victoria halls but am looking to swap to somewhere closer. My room is a gold ensuite, so double bed with large ensuite bathroom, in self catered 4 person flat. Anyone interested?? Particularly castle leazes, don't mind what type of room I swap to

Do you know if the rest of your flatmates are girls? And how much is the accomodation?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Gull97
Do you know if the rest of your flatmates are girls? And how much is the accomodation?

Sorry I'm sorted now, hope you find someone
Original post by Prwatson

Hi
We have a University accommodation room swap Facebook page for students who are unhappy with their room allocation and want to find someone to swap with.

Isabella :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending