The Student Room Group

If I get a B at AS, can I get an A* at A2?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BR1999
So i paid for a check of my law exam and my teacher said it got marked harsh and said it may not go up though, I'm not really sure i want to be wasting £40 on a remark and if i don't do this I'm not sure whether i should resit this.

In my AS Law i got 151/200 UMS which is a relatively high B. Can i still get an A* next year and has anyone ever done such a transition?

Yes you can
But I suggest you resit a module or all the AS modules if possible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your college should pay for remarks (unless it's private) so go for it! Last year I went up 17 UMS in one paper :O

I would consider a resit: it is possible if you get over 90% in all A2 modules you could bring the grade up to an A* but still... I resat an exam last year and went from a D to an A so consider it!
Reply 22
Original post by IzzyWatkins
Your college should pay for remarks (unless it's private) so go for it! Last year I went up 17 UMS in one paper :O

I would consider a resit: it is possible if you get over 90% in all A2 modules you could bring the grade up to an A* but still... I resat an exam last year and went from a D to an A so consider it!

I don't go to a private college, but my college charge us anyway :biggrin:, i just don't want my grade to go down so i think I'll just resit the exam. Thank you for the advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest