The Student Room Group

A level/ AS grades

Today I sat my biology unit 1 paper and it went really really horribly. Fortunately, I still have 2 more papers to sit. I wanted to ask: If I got a B in AS biology could I still get an A* at A2?
Reply 1
Original post by itstherickdance
Today I sat my biology unit 1 paper and it went really really horribly. Fortunately, I still have 2 more papers to sit. I wanted to ask: If I got a B in AS biology could I still get an A* at A2?

Theoretically, you could jump from any grade to an A*, provided you understand the topics well and revise efficiently. Biology is all about understanding the mark schemes, so if you spend a lot of time focusing on them next year, you could go up to an A* at A2.
Original post by a._5
Theoretically, you could jump from any grade to an A*, provided you understand the topics well and revise efficiently. Biology is all about understanding the mark schemes, so if you spend a lot of time focusing on them next year, you could go up to an A* at A2.

Hey so from what I understand I have 77% in Biology AS Levels and I subtracted my raw marks from what I need for an A* based on this year's gt, which for is 109/130. So I assume I can still get an A* if I work really hard next year?

Quick Reply

Latest