Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im strongly thinking about doing business management at uni (perhaps with finance) but what sort of jobs can i have after? I know you can get jobs that have nothing to do with the degree but whenever i ask people they say 'anything' etc without a straight answer. So, what can i do? What job can i do in a company with business management degree?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ. You interact with businesses every day in your life and you can't figure this out on your own? Or even hit the search button within this very forum and see one of the many, many users asking this very question? Poor.

In any case to name a few;
    Management
    Supply Chain
    Logistics
    Accountancy
    Corporate finance
    Buying/procurement
    Consulting
    Project management
    Marketing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pmc:producer)
    Jesus Christ. You interact with businesses every day in your life and you can't figure this out on your own? Or even hit the search button within this very forum and see one of the many, many users asking this very question? Poor.

In any case to name a few;
    Management
    Supply Chain
    Logistics
    Accountancy
    Corporate finance
    Buying/procurement
    Consulting
    Project management
    Marketing
    I did google it actually but thought maybe people on here would tell me their experiences etc! No need to be rude when you don't know the full story but thank you for the reply

ReputationRep:
    You're looking at a business degree yet don't know what careers you can move in to? And that's you researched it?

My advice would be to focus more on research techniques or be more specific the next time you ask a question, i.e. 'What have people moved in to after a business degree?' As you've implied in your second reply..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pmc:producer)
    You're looking at a business degree yet don't know what careers you can move in to? And that's you researched it?

My advice would be to focus more on research techniques or be more specific the next time you ask a question, i.e. 'What have people moved in to after a business degree?' As you've implied in your second reply..
    I understand that there are many options for a career after a business degree but i want peoples experience etc and more specific jobs like what they actually did (eg working in marketing) (eg meetings, office work, planning) etc so yes i could have worded the question better. Also im not 100% sure on what business field i want to go into, again hence asking the question

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.