The Student Room Group

Which business degrees should I choose when coming to UK?

Hi, guys I just wanted to know which business degrees are in demand in the UK. Like which business degrees can get me a full-time job (visa sponsorship) quickly.
Business degrees are perfectly employable, but in general you increase your employability with more quantitative courses. Languages can also be useful.

Which sort of courses are you considering?
Reply 2
Original post by ajj2000
Business degrees are perfectly employable, but in general you increase your employability with more quantitative courses. Languages can also be useful.

Which sort of courses are you considering?

Hi, I am planning to take a MBA in hospital management and was wondering if it is good?
Reply 3
Original post by naahil8
Hi, I am planning to take a MBA in hospital management and was wondering if it is good?

Not a field I know a lot about - have you checked whether the NHS offers visa sponsorship for management jobs? Do you have good experience in the field?
Reply 4
Original post by ajj2000
Not a field I know a lot about - have you checked whether the NHS offers visa sponsorship for management jobs? Do you have good experience in the field?

I haven't checked NHS but on the skilled worker visa shortage occupation list, it says "Health services and public health managers and directors all jobs". I am an international student and dont have experience in this area. I have a degree in BBA.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending