The Student Room Group

Cardiac Physiology 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by _dxo17
Well done on the interview offer, when did they reply to you? I've only received an acknowledgment email a few days ago because I applied a bit later I think

I got a reply about 5 days later. When did you apply?
Reply 101
Original post by Hannahsn
When is your Middlesex interview? I have it there on the 2nd.

Mines is tomorrow 😨
Reply 102
Original post by khalidpatel
Numeracy test for cardiac physiology? Really? I thought the course is full of biology

Posted from TSR Mobile

Middlesex makes you do both a literarcy and numeracy test
Reply 103
Has anyone been to the interview @Leeds? if so what was it like and how did you prepare for it? Thanks
Original post by Bhiorns
Hi all. My application to UCAS has been in since before Xmas to study Cardiac Physiology in Swansea. This is my only choice as I have to stay close to home to study. Still waiting for an email to confirm if I've been successful at getting to interview stage. Any help on interviews will be much appreciated.

Hi, I really want to go to Swansea too, I live in Swansea. I haven't heard anything yet either.
Hi guys! Saw this feed and wondered whether I could be any help. Im a first year Cardiac Physiology student at Swansea university.
This time last year I felt the same, Swansea was the latest to reply, so hold tight! I didn't have an interview until early February and they didn't get back to me until a few weeks later. So don't worry! :smile:
Any questions feel free to ask me & I'll reply as soon as I can. Regarding the interview, there was no literacy & numeracy test when I had my interview.
Good luck! X
I've applied to Southampton, Middlesex, Leeds , Plymouth and St George . However , my first choice is Southampton and it's been over 2 weeks now and I haven't received any offers for interview yet. The reason could be perhaps I applied a little late. For Southampton, does the interview consists of a group diccussion followed by an individual interview ? I'm really nervous and anxious when it comes to interviews. Pray for me Guys !!x
Reply 107
Original post by Determinationn
I've applied to Southampton, Middlesex, Leeds , Plymouth and St George . However , my first choice is Southampton and it's been over 2 weeks now and I haven't received any offers for interview yet. The reason could be perhaps I applied a little late. For Southampton, does the interview consists of a group diccussion followed by an individual interview ? I'm really nervous and anxious when it comes to interviews. Pray for me Guys !!x

have you heard back from leeds or middlesex>
Original post by ffionl13
Hi guys! Saw this feed and wondered whether I could be any help. Im a first year Cardiac Physiology student at Swansea university.
This time last year I felt the same, Swansea was the latest to reply, so hold tight! I didn't have an interview until early February and they didn't get back to me until a few weeks later. So don't worry! :smile:
Any questions feel free to ask me & I'll reply as soon as I can. Regarding the interview, there was no literacy & numeracy test when I had my interview.
Good luck! X

Hi! I'm hoping to go to Swansea, but they haven't gotten back to me yet and I'm hoping they'all invite me for an interview. What sort of questions did they ask you at your interview?
Original post by Sayfi
have you heard back from leeds or middlesex>

Yes Middlesex has invited me for an interview. However, haven't heard anything back from Leeds yet. How about you? How is your application going so far ? 😀
Reply 110
Yes Middlesex has invited me for an interview. However, haven't heard anything back from Leeds yet. How about you? How is your application going so far ? 😀

Ive got interviews for both and ive got an interview and Man Met as well as southampton. Im really scared about the interview at leeds:s-smilie:
Wow! Congrats! When did you apply for southampton ? was it during the start of the month? Because me myself haven't heard anything back. And don't worry, it's okay to be nervous. Just make sure you prepare for it and practise it on other people so they can give you feedback. When is your interview for Leeds, again? I'll pray for you ! Xx
Reply 112
Wow! Congrats! When did you apply for southampton ? was it during the start of the month? Because me myself haven't heard anything back. And don't worry, it's okay to be nervous. Just make sure you prepare for it and practise it on other people so they can give you feedback. When is your interview for Leeds, again? I'll pray for you ! Xx

I applied at the edn of november and got a reply from southampton at the middle of december. I hope I do well:redface:
I also have an interview for Leeds!!! In February the 1st. I'm already nervous!
Hey guys,

Ive applied for Cardiac Physiology at leeds, middlesex and soton too, but I haven't heard back from Southampton yet which is the one I want the most :frown:
I'm also starting to stress about these interviews, as I have middlesex on Monday and I am so nervous! Has anyone got any good tips to help me at all?
Hi guys

I 've got an interview for Leeds on the 25th of Jan. Has anyone attended the interview? If so how did it go and what sort of questions did they ask you.
Reply 116
I also have an interview for Leeds!!! In February the 1st. I'm already nervous!

Congraturlations! Ill let you know how mine goes
Hey!! Thanks!! How did your interview go? Tell me you smashed it!!😁
Hey, how did your interview go? What sort of questions were you asked? I have mine soon!!
Reply 119
Just got an offer to study at Ulster University, applied for physiotherapy too, but so excited to get this offer!

Quick Reply

Latest