The Student Room Group

Help with my EPQ title

Hi, I'm planning on doing the level 3 Extended Project, but I'm not sure on what sort of title to choose. I'm interested in sciences, but would probably prefer to do something historical or political, but I.m open to suggestions on just about anything. Also, is it a good idea to choose something broad, or something quite refined and precise. Thanks :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jamesfletcher150
Hi, I'm planning on doing the level 3 Extended Project, but I'm not sure on what sort of title to choose. I'm interested in sciences, but would probably prefer to do something historical or political, but am open to suggestions on just about anything. Also, is it a good idea to choose something broad, or something quite refined and precise. Thanks :smile:

how about Alchemy ? it combines science & history. *
Ooh that's an interesting idea I'll look into it. Thanks
Original post by jamesfletcher150
Hi, I'm planning on doing the level 3 Extended Project, but I'm not sure on what sort of title to choose. I'm interested in sciences, but would probably prefer to do something historical or political, but I.m open to suggestions on just about anything. Also, is it a good idea to choose something broad, or something quite refined and precise. Thanks :smile:

Ideally, your EPQ title question should be quite specific, rather than broad. Your EPQ needs to have a clear focus, however it shouldn't be so narrow that you run out of information to use or topics to write about before you finish it! My advice would be to pick quite a narrow question initially, as you can then broaden it later if you need to :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest