The Student Room Group

epq title

i have changed my title three times now, and i'm finally settling on this one. "To what extent has the overturn of Roe vs. Wade impacted women's lives?" please help me and tell me if this is a good epq title. I'm going into yr 13 and I rlly wanna know
Original post by ichmielowiec
i have changed my title three times now, and i'm finally settling on this one. "To what extent has the overturn of Roe vs. Wade impacted women's lives?" please help me and tell me if this is a good epq title. I'm going into yr 13 and I rlly wanna know

What are you counting as an impact? It may be a little too vague, but other than that I think it should be fine
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
What are you counting as an impact? It may be a little too vague, but other than that I think it should be fine

By impact I would say negative implications, any repercussions
Idk my epq teachers have been really bad and so now I'm stressing last minute with a new question
Original post by ichmielowiec
By impact I would say negative implications, any repercussions
Idk my epq teachers have been really bad and so now I'm stressing last minute with a new question

There are likely to be a lot, so I would probably focus on one sort of impact such as economic, social, healthcare outcomes that sort of thing.
Reply 4
thank u for ur help, I've skimmed over what popped up and the most I've seen are to do with the economy :smile:
Original post by flowersinmyhair
There are likely to be a lot, so I would probably focus on one sort of impact such as economic, social, healthcare outcomes that sort of thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending