The Student Room Group

BTEC Medical Science in 1 Year

Hi,

Due to not meeting the AS minimum grade needed to continue at A2 on one of my courses, I've had to pick up the BTEC Medical Science as a means to an end to stay at sixth form whilst continuing with 3 A2 courses.

Has anyone completed the BTEC in 1 year? I'm hoping to be able to finish it by December at the latest. I'm timetabled 8 hours a week at college and will work on the assignments at home.

Thanks
Original post by DanMTSR
Hi,

Due to not meeting the AS minimum grade needed to continue at A2 on one of my courses, I've had to pick up the BTEC Medical Science as a means to an end to stay at sixth form whilst continuing with 3 A2 courses.

Has anyone completed the BTEC in 1 year? I'm hoping to be able to finish it by December at the latest. I'm timetabled 8 hours a week at college and will work on the assignments at home.

Thanks

For the full 3 A-Levels you'll need to do BOTH years (2)
Reply 2
Yeah for the Extended Diploma - I'm just planning on doing the Subsidary Diploma - 60 credits so 6 units.
Original post by DanMTSR
Yeah for the Extended Diploma - I'm just planning on doing the Subsidary Diploma - 60 credits so 6 units.

Yes thats possible, but remember its worth ONE A-Level.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending