Does anyone love eating cheese?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I love cheese especially cheese balls.

ReputationRep:
    Omg I love cheese. Can just eat it on its own, especially the Mexicana chilli original cheese. Recently found new love for Marmite flavoured cheese which taste amazing crumbled up in a salad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I like it, but I can't eat it in masses, because that's just weird.

ReputationRep:
    CheeseIsVeg :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Damn it. Beat me to it.

ReputationRep:
    Baked Camembert :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I've found my people. Cheese is the best food group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ์Nowuseeme)
    I love cheese especially cheese balls.
    (Original post by A321)
    Omg I love cheese. Can just eat it on its own, especially the Mexicana chilli original cheese. Recently found new love for Marmite flavoured cheese which taste amazing crumbled up in a salad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Fractite)
    Yeah I like it, but I can't eat it in masses, because that's just weird.
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Damn it. Beat me to it.
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    I've found my people. Cheese is the best food group.

Veg has never felt more love :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Veg has never felt more love :daydreaming:
    I dont love cheese

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    I dont love cheese

Posted from TSR Mobile

Text me bish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonkatt)
    Baked Camembert :sexface:
    I bought cammembert few weeks ago but most of it had to go in the bin. Maybe I didnt bake it enough but doesn't it feel too thick, it coats your whole mouth and leave behind a slimy feel. Or am I doing something wrong?! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    there was a girl on the bus from school yesterday who literally got out a packet of shredded cheese to eat. you're clearly not alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    I bought cammembert few weeks ago but most of it had to go in the bin. Maybe I didnt bake it enough but doesn't it feel too thick, it coats your whole mouth and leave behind a slimy feel. Or am I doing something wrong?! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can overcook it which can dry it out. I usually get some crusty bread and toast it and serve it with an onion chutney or redcurrant jelly. There's loads of guides on the Internet on how to bake it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

Text me bish
    Haha i forgot to reply , well i have done now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I eat young gouda like it's chocolate.

Try cheese on bread with a hint of jam/marmelade on top.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Cheese, I was honestly gonna tag you in this thread, I swear.

CheeseIsVeg

I love cheese. So does my boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Melted cheese only.

ReputationRep:
    I have loved cheese since I was about three. [I'm now 48 ]. In fact, as a child I hardly ate anything else. Just finished off some Cheshire Cheese and tomato sandwiches, with butter and a bit of Hellman's. Divine. When I lived in Paris I used to love my weekly trip to Marks and Spencer for my Cheshire Cheese fix. I also like Cheddar, Red Leicester and Edam. Need a cheese fix every day. That's one of the reasons I quit Slimming World. We were only allowed to eat 6 of the Laughing Cow Extra Light slices a day. I used to scoff them all in one sitting. I felt so miserable and so deprived I quit the group. Best thing I did. No-one comes between me and my cheese. One of my favourites that I used to have as a child ; fried cheese and bacon. Use Cheshire Cheese or similar as it's very crumbly and melts well. Put some cold water into a frying pan and heat the water slowly. Add the cheese and mix it in with the water. Keep stirring the cheese in the water until fully melted. Serve with bacon and slices of bread. Use the bread to soak up all the cheese "soup" you have made. Heaven.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, especially in burgers.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.