The Student Room Group

food addiction

I have been meaning to stop eating cheese crackers but i literally bought some today and cannot stop myself from eating them. I even tried eating substitutes like rice cakes but they didn't work. Do i need to see a doctor or something? Im not overweight but i want to stop and i cant. Anyone else had an issue like this?
Reply 1
maybe try and buy a small individual packet one ? if you only have that serving available you can’t eat more unless you then go out of your way to buy it again. even if you do this daily with a smaller packet it won’t matter much
I have a similar weakness for licorice. No day in the week is without those sweets.
just don't buy them and don't eat them then?
Original post by smellyfeet112233
just don't buy them and don't eat them then?

Maybe the thread starter is not even able to get rid of the cheese crackers by don't buying them? addiction is not so easy to cope with.
Original post by Kallisto
Maybe the thread starter is not even able to get rid of the cheese crackers by don't buying them? addiction is not so easy to cope with.

peculiar
Eat more chicken breasts

Any chance you could be pregnant and these are pregnancy cravings? Maybe some deficiency in your diet? Are you autistic?
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest