The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by sazza_ab
when my friend applied last year she didn't get an offer until late january - apparently thats the case for a lot of the people she's met there, so don't lose hope!

Thank you! I will try and relax:smile:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 261
Original post by University Of Bath
Don't worry Beck, I have spoken to a lot of the people on my course and they were waiting into the new year. We have a very high ratio of applicants to places in the business courses, therefore a delay is usual in order to provide equal consideration.

Good luck!
Hayden

Thank you for the information:smile:
Reply 262
Original post by BECK!!
I applied for Management with Marketing:smile:

oh awesome! let me know what you hear a reply! good luck x
Applied for the Psychology MSci with placement and they offered me AAA + B in Welsh Baccalaureate 🎉
Definitely my first choice!!
Reply 264
Hi! I applied for two courses at Bath: German and Italian and European Studies, and French and Italian and European Studies. I've already been offered both of the places and accepted them! I'm really excited for 2017, anyone else doing an MLES course?
I applied to Bath before the Oxbridge deadline (15th October) for Mechanical Engineering and Bath are the only university I haven't heard from! I'm predicted A*A*A*A and got AAAB at AS, so I was wondering if anyone else has yet to hear back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PhysicsIsBae
I applied to Bath before the Oxbridge deadline (15th October) for Mechanical Engineering and Bath are the only university I haven't heard from! I'm predicted A*A*A*A and got AAAB at AS, so I was wondering if anyone else has yet to hear back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I received an offer. I got A*AAA at AS (maths taken year early).

Bath are the only uni I've heard from so far. Where did you apply
Reply 267
I'm applying for Architecture and I'm happy with most of my application(good predictions, good references, decent PS and loads of work experience) but my GCSEs arent great compared to the standard that I think they are looking for:/ Long story short I was predicted As and A*s and ended up getting 1 A*, 4 As, 4Bs and 2 Cs..

I did well at AS and I have A*A*A in fine art, physics and maths as predicted grades but those goddamn GCSEs results are hanging around me like a bad smell! An honest answer would be appreciated- Do you think that they'll reject me on that basis?
Original post by metrize
I received an offer. I got A*AAA at AS (maths taken year early).

Bath are the only uni I've heard from so far. Where did you apply

I applied to Bath, Warwick, Surrey, Birmingham and Manchester. Bath is the only uni I'm waiting on! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PhysicsIsBae
I applied to Bath, Warwick, Surrey, Birmingham and Manchester. Bath is the only uni I'm waiting on! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cambridge imperial bath bristol and leeds, only a reply from bath xD
Havent got an offer yet obviously because I applied two weeks ago.
Course- Business Management
Predicted - 37 with 666 in my HL's

Anyone else applying to this programme?
Got an offer for chemical engineering, really happy!! :smile:

Applied on 6/11/16, predicted A*A*A and got an A*AA offer.
Original post by anna096
I applied to Bath Uni to study maths about a month and a half ago. I'm predicted A*A*A* but I'm starting to get worried now that I haven't heard anything after so long.. Is anyone else still waiting after this long??

I applied almost as long ago with A*A*A and haven't heard anything back either :frown:
What's the best accommodation with en suite please?
Applied last Wednesday and got an offer today after 6 days, wondering whether my course is under subscribed...
Reply 275
Original post by Eeshakhader
Havent got an offer yet obviously because I applied two weeks ago.
Course- Business Management
Predicted - 37 with 666 in my HL's

Anyone else applying to this programme?

Is that a fellow IB survivor I'm hearing? :colondollar:
Reply 276
Original post by yuccatree
Applied last Wednesday and got an offer today after 6 days, wondering whether my course is under subscribed...

What course is it ?
Original post by Shaaayxp
*Cries in the background about prospects* :colonhash:

This is exciting for my friend as I feel she is a strong candidate. I have received my other four offer so it wouldn't be the end of the world but I can only pray at this point :redface: I have offers from KCL, RHUL, Sussex and Goldsmiths. What are your other offers from?

Ooh I've applied for KCL and Bath as well for psych :smile:
Original post by BECK!!
What course is it ?

Politics and IR
Original post by everythingice
Ooh I've applied for KCL and Bath as well for psych :smile:

Yay :h: it's always nice to see others who apply for the same course at some of the same universities. What other universities did you apply to and which ones do you like best? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest