University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamestg
Congrats!!

Still no offer for me :frown: I'm getting super stressed now :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you'll get one soon, our AS grades were the same!
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 81
Original post by TH3-FL45H
3 weeks for me I think

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot xx
Original post by AnIndianGuy
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you'll get one soon, our AS grades were the same!

True but I'm now debating whether my PS was **** :frown:

Even though it was approved both by an economics teacher and the Oxbridge coordinator at my school D:
Original post by jamestg
True but I'm now debating whether my PS was **** :frown:

Even though it was approved both by an economics teacher and the Oxbridge coordinator at my school D:

To be honest with all the companies who write your personal statement I'm sure they'll take any applicants' statements with a pinch of salt. They can suss out how articulate someone is and what kind of line of argument they present do to speak

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got accepted for Msc in Architectural engineering environmental design for 2017.Any one else who has received the offer??
Reply 85
Original post by Rosie0411
I applied on 14/10 for an engineering course and got an acknowledgement but nothing else yet, good luck!

ahh so you've been waiting a bit longer than me.. just got my offer to sheffield, which is my top choice after bath, so i'm feeling a bit more relaxed about things.... good luck to you too!
Reply 86
I'm hoping to go to Bath to do the Psychology course with the placement year. They are asking for A*AA or AAA with an A in EPQ. The A Levels I'm currently doing are Biology, Psychology, Maths and EPQ, and I'm predicted AAAA. Do you think I would still be considered/ have the chance of getting a place at bath if I get AAA and a B in EPQ?? I'm so worried as Bath is literally so perfect for me but I'm so worried I won't get an A in my EPQ:/
Original post by BECK!!
Can those of you that got an offer comment how many days or weeks you got it after application? I know it varies but I just want to know please 😩

Applied on the 15th October and got an offer on the 28th October - very happy as Bath is the one I really want!
Original post by Psycho222
Applied on the 15th October and got an offer on the 28th October - very happy as Bath is the one I really want!

Congrats! What course is that for?
Original post by Shaaayxp
Congrats! What course is that for?

Education with Psychology.
Reply 90

Aww well done! I'm still waiting for mine, applied on the 21st and just sent them my Gcse English yesterday 😞
Reply 91
I got asked to upload my GCSE English language certificate (think coz im an international) I uploaded it under the English language result bit, is that ok or should I have put it in the qualification certificate bit? I know its a trivial question but just wanted to make sure xx
Has anyone received offers for mechanical engineering
Original post by metrize

I applied for design engineering and my friend applied for mechanical- neither of us have heard anything yet. Good luck!
Original post by Rosie0411
I applied for design engineering and my friend applied for mechanical- neither of us have heard anything yet. Good luck!

Original post by metrize

Hi,

I am a second year International Management student here at the University of Bath. Please check out this link that explains when you are likely to receive a decision. I can assure you that our admissions team are working hard to get back to all students as soon as possible!

If there is anything that I can help you with while you are waiting please ask!

Good luck,
Hayden
Original post by BECK!!
I got asked to upload my GCSE English language certificate (think coz im an international) I uploaded it under the English language result bit, is that ok or should I have put it in the qualification certificate bit? I know its a trivial question but just wanted to make sure xx

Hi Beck,

If you have any specific concerns about your application please contact [email protected]. They would be happy to confirm for you that all has been entered correctly.

Good luck with your application!
Hayden

Congratulations on your offer! I am a second year International Management student here at the University of Bath and really enjoying my time here. If there is anything that we can help you with please ask!

Hayden
Original post by xyz9856
Got an offer for MEng (electrical and electronic) at AAA

Congratulations on your offer! I am a second year International Management student here at the University of Bath and really enjoying my time here. If there is anything that we can help you with please ask!

Hayden
Original post by jamestg
Congrats!!

Still no offer for me :frown: I'm getting super stressed now :redface:

Hi James,

I am a second year International Management student here at the University of Bath. Please try your best not to stress about your application! I understand that it can be difficult, however please note that our admissions team have a large number of applications to read. It is very normal to have not received an offer at this point. Please see this page that outlines when you are likely to hear back from us.

Good luck,
Hayden
I got an offer a few days ago for maths! It was A*AA or A*AB + 2 in STEP.

My predicted grades are A*AAA in maths, fm, physics and history respectively.

I got AA at AS in maths & fm :smile:

I got an email about visiting the maths open day. The only problem is the awkward train times & the cheapest one is £72....for any other times it's a bit above £100-£150. It's a shame because Bath looks really nice - I'd just like to have a look there before making it one of my choices :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest