Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by purple-duck

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Indeterminate
Awwww :frown: :console:

Tbh the way in which our memory works is really weird. We try for years to forget certain things but we can't. But on many occasions we find ourselves unable to remember the smallest of things.

So do you give up? No, you're stronger than that.

Talk? Yes, absolutely. Things might go against you but it's important to remember that you have people who you can talk to. People who care and can pick you up. And who knows? Tomorrow will be another day that may come with new hopes and opportunities. :h:

Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

PRSOM :frown:

:hugs: Thank you very much. Saw this last night and it helped
Oh then forgot to reply to let you know it did :facepalm:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Crisps? :smile:

:drool:
Original post by BrainyBengali
:drool:

Which ones do you like? :mmm:
Walkers 'Deep Ridged' Flame Grilled Streak, Pringles BBQ, Any Salt 'n' Vinegar, McCoy's, SENSATIONS 'Mexican Fiery Sweet Chipotle' :tong:

I hate how Walkers took away their 'BBQ Rib' - they were on another level...
Walkers 'Deep Ridged' Flame Grilled Streak, Pringles BBQ, Any Salt 'n' Vinegar, McCoy's, SENSATIONS 'Mexican Fiery Sweet Chipotle' :tong:

I hate how Walkers took away their 'BBQ Rib' - they were on another level...

:rofl: Your wish is my command :colone:
Hopefully your day will get better Monsieur :smile:
You too :h:

(Lel I got a notification that you followed me, and now you're not on my follower list anymore :cry2:)
You too :h:

(Lel I got a notification that you followed me, and now you're not on my follower list anymore :cry2:)

:O
Try now :colone:
YAY :party2::party:
Spots on my forehead:rant: The only time is get spots really is on my period. I need them gone for Saturday:grumble:

Also can't decide what to wear. I've narrowed it down to two dresses.:dong:

At least my hair is all soft on the ends after my haircut:h: Though I also have to decide how to style it:beard:
I don't think I'll ever get over the death of my best friend as sad as that will be. I don't think I'll ever meet someone who appreciated me in the way she did. And I'll never have the same friendship and bond that I took for granted. I've been traumatised so much it's now all I ever think about. I can't cope and nothing helps.

Maybe visiting her grave might help me. :cry2:
Original post by Rhythmical
I don't think I'll ever get over the death of my best friend as sad as that will be. I don't think I'll ever meet someone who appreciated me in the way she did. And I'll never have the same friendship and bond that I took for granted. I've been traumatised so much it's now all I ever think about. I can't cope and nothing helps.

Even though I don't talk to you much i'm here for you if you need someone to talk to :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by Rhythmical

:console:

Latest