The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
insparato
You're sitting here subtly bitching about us but when we give you a place to actually state why you feel we've done wrong you don't take it up.

Hey i'm not bitching about anyone in particular, i'm just making my opinion heard - that i don't think the level of censorship is necessary - is that not ok?
Reply 41
Vazzyb
Its been deleted I think :frown:

thats what the back buttons for- uhuh yep :p:
exams
Reply 43
insparato
You're sitting here subtly bitching about us but when we give you a place to actually state why you feel we've done wrong you don't take it up.

OK - ill stop.

The point is that its a lost cause really. I can raise a point, you can argue back and it goes on...In the end the moderator will always get what the moderator wants, even if they're completely out of line. Warning someone for expressing an opinion is absolutely ridiculous. Go ahead and feel proud of yourself.
Reply 44
robinson999
exams

lol
Less than a week to go now!
#titan#
(Hence pointless counter in sig :p: )
(Damn I missed what happened)
Reply 46
University and UCAS :p: .
Reply 47
can we have a thread just for ranting about results day panics?
Reply 48
Happy happy little elves dancing and being merry and happy....
Reply 49
Aqa
anit we forgeting it about results and not other thing, we all been hard done by mods, that why i do 7 warming points,
Reply 51
Results
Reply 52
So guys, what time are you going to be getting up on results day? :smile:
Vazzyb
OK - ill stop.

The point is that its a lost cause really. I can raise a point, you can argue back and it goes on...In the end the moderator will always get what the moderator wants, even if they're completely out of line. Warning someone for expressing an opinion is absolutely ridiculous. Go ahead and feel proud of yourself.

If you want explanation to any warnings or any choices a moderator has made. I have told now several times make a thread in AAM. This is how things are done. Why do you feel the need for your opinion to be heard ? If you have a real problem with the way a certain thread has been treated by a moderator again take it to AAM. If this continues i will close this thread.
my school not open till 10:30 so go about them then down the pub for a 11 opening sorted
Reply 55
insparato
If this continues i will close this thread.

Again?!?! :eek: :p:
Neo
Again?!?! :eek: :p:

Don't push me :p:.
Reply 57
9384 minutes till 11am 16/8/2007
insparato
If you want explanation to any warnings or any choices a moderator has made. I have told now several times make a thread in AAM. This is how things are done. Why do you feel the need for your opinion to be heard ? If you have a real problem with the way a certain thread has been treated by a moderator again take it to AAM. If this continues i will close this thread.

Their just messing around. People will eventually get bored and get back on topic.
#macarena#
Reply 59
robinson999
my school not open till 10:30 so go about them then down the pub for a 11 opening sorted

Sounds like you've got everything sorted! :biggrin: So you'll definitely be going to the pub I take it, whether it's to celebrate or drown your sorrows :p: .

Latest