The Student Room Group

He left with an explanation

Hi there everyone, was hoping I could pick your brains on something. I'll try and keep it short.

My partner abandoned me in Belfast (40 miles from home) and refused to contact. He looked sad in Build a Bear so I took him out to chat, only for him to storm off. He refused to answer my calls and 4 hours later I found out he was with family, how "took his phone" and he said he would collect me at 8 but his mum came at midnight with him and I asked him if he wanted us to be together, and he couldn't answer, I asked again and he said yes, he wants to work this out.

Now. I blocked him and I told him this, so I can give him space, but this was breaking my heart. I phone mental health crisis team and lifeline and my friends on sunday, explaining the situation, and they told me to pop a message over. So i did what they said.

Monday I got angry messages from his sister telling me that's not fair on him. With no explanation or anything, I got bad.

He contacted the next day to say he's coming for his stuff, I tolf him no one was home so he came when I was still away, with his mum and sister.

He said he would meet today to explain everything, but I got a message last night from his friend saying I don't respect him enough and don't love him enough to demand an explanation, and that I shouldn't be slandering him (i posted a status just explaining what really happened) and that I posted his "personal affairs" online.

What do I do? I haven't slept in days and I need closure.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LadyEcliptic
Hi there everyone, was hoping I could pick your brains on something. I'll try and keep it short.

My partner abandoned me in Belfast (40 miles from home) and refused to contact. He looked sad in Build a Bear so I took him out to chat, only for him to storm off. He refused to answer my calls and 4 hours later I found out he was with family, how "took his phone" and he said he would collect me at 8 but his mum came at midnight with him and I asked him if he wanted us to be together, and he couldn't answer, I asked again and he said yes, he wants to work this out.

Now. I blocked him and I told him this, so I can give him space, but this was breaking my heart. I phone mental health crisis team and lifeline and my friends on sunday, explaining the situation, and they told me to pop a message over. So i did what they said.

Monday I got angry messages from his sister telling me that's not fair on him. With no explanation or anything, I got bad.

He contacted the next day to say he's coming for his stuff, I tolf him no one was home so he came when I was still away, with his mum and sister.

He said he would meet today to explain everything, but I got a message last night from his friend saying I don't respect him enough and don't love him enough to demand an explanation, and that I shouldn't be slandering him (i posted a status just explaining what really happened) and that I posted his "personal affairs" online.

What do I do? I haven't slept in days and I need closure.

So he basically abandoned you without explanation? wow sounds like he has got some real issues going on. It is rather cowardly that he cannot give an explanation why he has done all this. The sad thing is some people are like that, they leave without explanation, my last girlfriend did this to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending