The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I STRONGLY suggest you remove the attached file ASAP.

Please ask people to PM you and you can PM it to them, but do not make it publicly available.

I STRONGLY suggest you remove the attached file ASAP.

Please ask people to PM you and you can PM it to them, but do not make it publicly available.

VERY good point.

Try Elsa, Charlie.
Reply 3
I've removed the file since it is not suitable to put it up publically when it is something you're going to hand in. I'm sure there are people on here who are willing to read it, but please PM them the essay, for your own safety:smile:.
Reply 4
HMSchocolate
Try Elsa, Charlie.

not that I want to do any extra work :laugh: seriously Charlie I thought u were aiming for a 45! does a 45 aiming student publicly display their Internal assessment?
Lc
does a 45 aiming student publicly display their Internal assessment?

We all have stupid moments.

Maths-crazy minimod

I've removed the file since it is not suitable to put it up publically when it is something you're going to hand in. I'm sure there are people on here who are willing to read it, but please PM them the essay, for your own safety.

Well the downoad count was already 8 or something when I saw it so you've better hope those people aren't plagarisers.

Elsa

not that I want to do any extra work

Just suggesting. you don't have to do it. :biggrin:
I was gonna ask about the PM thing, but I was in a bit of a hurry, thanks for removing it though ^_^ silly me...

You'd have to be desperate to copy THAT though!!!

Anyways... Lc you're back :O I knew you couldn't resist it!

Stupid Request/Question #2: Who is Elsa? :biggrin:
Reply 7
no I'm back for a day or so to figure out how the hell I'm going to travel to loughborough (if u have suggestions check help me in my thread in travel)

and dude HMS just quoted MY! post and put "Elsa" instead of "~Lc~" who do you think Elsa is?

;dry;
Yeah, haha...oops....I'll PM you it now ^_^ oh wait, I can't its on my USB, tomorrow... :biggrin:
Reply 9
pm me if you want.
Reply 10
charliebarlow
You'd have to be desperate to copy THAT though!!!

Clearly you haven't met many other IB students :tongue:. Desperation is the one thing that links us all together. You would be surprised at the number of people that have to write an IA a few days before the final deadline :biggrin:.
Deus, this was due in April *bigger grin* :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending