The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:smile: Congratulations!!!
Reply 2
Fantastic!!!!!!!!! :tongue:
wooooohooooo well done :smile:
foowise
Hey all, just thought I'd share the good news - finally i passed my driving test. Third time lucky it was. Was a bit anxious when he was totalling up at the end, but was SOOOOOO relieved when he said , 'I'm glad to tell you' you've passed.'

At last, I can put away those L-plates.

Comhghairdeas! :smile:
Reply 5
поздравления
Reply 6
Im not even going to write my original post. I'm staying silent on this one (a compliment in itself)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Lol @ "third time".
Pzyko
Lol @ "third time".

LOL @ two red gems! :rolleyes:
Reply 10
polthegael
LOL @ two red gems! :rolleyes:

Lol @ your age.
foowise
Hey all, just thought I'd share the good news - finally i passed my driving test. Third time lucky it was. Was a bit anxious when he was totalling up at the end, but was SOOOOOO relieved when he said , 'I'm glad to tell you' you've passed.'

At last, I can put away those L-plates.

Awwww congratulations, my sister recently failed for the third time and she's upset about it, so i'm glad you passed.
Pzyko
Lol @ your age.

LOL @ your alias :rolleyes:
Well kiddies I am on the brink of 1,000 posts and I must think of something elightening to say which will cause profound waves of joy and understanding.

bite me
sublime_envy
Well kiddies I am on the brink of 1,000 posts and I must think of something elightening to say which will cause profound waves of joy and understanding.

bite me

lol, congratulations, though at one time you had more posts than me...
Reply 15
polthegael
LOL @ your alias :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
Congrats!! :smile:
tis_me_lord
lol, congratulations, though at one time you had more posts than me...
you'll slip up one day
Reply 18
sublime_envy

bite me

And here I was thinking that you were actually going to say something profoud.
Welldone!!! Freedom's a great feeling.

Latest

Trending

Trending