The Student Room Group

Who would you like to thank?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow

@sfaraj for treasuring the memes I made her

omg AWWWWHHHHHH FOREST!!!!!! THANK YOU, i have still treasured them forever and always.

I'll never let go forest i promise (she says as she releases him into the depth of the big blue ocean)
Reply 21
Original post by bluemadhatter
@TheonlyMrsHolmes for marrying me when no one else would :kissing2:
@CoolCavy for trusting me and always being on my side:hugs:
@UWS for being a great new friend :love:
@999tigger for giving good advice and reminding me to buy food :biggrin:

Aww :h: Thank you too @bluemadhatter for being a great new friend :biggrin:
Original post by bluemadhatter
@TheonlyMrsHolmes for marrying me when no one else would :kissing2:
@CoolCavy for trusting me and always being on my side:hugs:
@UWS for being a great new friend :love:
@999tigger for giving good advice and reminding me to buy food :biggrin:

Hope you are feeling more positive now and arent starving......
Original post by Rhaenys10
You have no idea how many reps I got by replying with 'PRSOM' to your comments :rofl:

*cris*
@Boss_Rhythm for the banter we had like 500000 years ago but still
@ForestShadow for those killer memes
@saraxh for being amazing, you're hella cool we should talk more x (finally figured out who your dp was >.<)
@h333 i think we've spoken but cant rememeber
@QE2 for throwing questions at me and telling me im wrong in everything i say, despite me not agreeing with a word you say mate, you're stil funny, loo i stopped posting on contradicting religious threads cos you'll pop up. But cheers again for the comment on my muharram thread really appreciate it
@Its Just That Dude arab twin
@K2G just the kebabs
Original post by RDKGames
@Saba XD for being le bestie obviously

And, I thank you for being so cute and sweet to me.
:lovehug:
@mariam_madhloom for being an amazing friend, always being by my side, always cheering me up when i feel sh*t and actually putting up with all my complaining, and ofc for getting me into kpop and anime and for so many reasons lol
@tamil fever for mentioning me in countless of threads, for being a very good friend to the extent of allowing me to get her into kpop
@Marzy-Sama for giving me an outlook of other exo ships in existence and always reminding me of how hot Xiumin is xD
and a lot of others who i cant remember atm
oh wait,
@ForestShadow for being a fellow gif-obsessed-TSRian
Original post by animeamanda1412
..........K-pop

hahaha.ur welcome
Original post by sfaraj
@saraxh for being amazing, you're hella cool we should talk more x (finally figured out who your dp was >.<:wink:
@QE2 for throwing questions at me and telling me im wrong in everything i say, despite me not agreeing with a word you say mate, you're stil funny, loo i stopped posting on contradicting religious threads cos you'll pop up. But cheers again for the comment on my muharram thread really appreciate it
@K2G just the kebabs

Thank you :h:
Reply 30
Original post by sfaraj
@saraxh for being amazing, you're hella cool we should talk more x (finally figured out who your dp was >.<:wink:
@K2G just the kebabs

Aww thanks :hugs: haha yeah we have a bit (most likely because of a thread to do with Islam) but that was ages agooo even I don't remember properly.
Thank you @Beyoncé for Lemonade
Can't tag on the app but the whole of MHSS for always being there for me through the good and bad times :h: can only hope everyone there feels they can turn to me too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
pity mention :P @Saba XD
Thanks for whoever created TV bless your heart
Original post by ForestShadow
please tell me this story about you and this dancing bunny and why you are thankful for them? :holmes: I insist on accounts of all the specifics :colone:

error 404 no reps received so far :tongue:

Evening Tamil :h:

I'll tell you why Im thanking you, but it starts with a question...or 2...

When one has done all that they can for oneself, what does one then do next?
When one has achieved the closest state to happiness or happiness itself, where does further joy arise from?

The answer to both these questions is others.
You saying that it made a massive impact to your life is amazing news to me because what does everyone want at the end of the day? To have made a positive difference...or at least thats what I want. Im glad I could give you a new perspective and that I influenced you so strongly, you deserve the best as well!

Sidenote: pessimistic people I can just about deal with, but stuck up people who think they can get away with stupid stuff just cos theyre popular (yknow the type)...theres no saving them :lol:

I never get mentioned anywhere :bawling: naa im kidding:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@ForestShadow Thank you for writing me a long and comforting message when I was going absolutely crazy at the time. And thankfully things do seem to be looking better now a days :smile:

@bluemadhatter you are most welcome :h:
People here, particularly in the MH section. Always around to lend an ear :heart:
I'd like to thank all the creators of my favourite shows (weeds, suits & scrubs) as well as putlocker and watch-episodes.

Special Thanks to Harvey Specter for being so damn fine 👀👌🏽
Original post by animeamanda1412
@mariam_madhloom for being an amazing friend, always being by my side, always cheering me up when i feel sh*t and actually putting up with all my complaining, and ofc for getting me into kpop and anime and for so many reasons lol
@tamil fever for mentioning me in countless of threads, for being a very good friend to the extent of allowing me to get her into kpop
@Marzy-Sama for giving me an outlook of other exo ships in existence and always reminding me of how hot Xiumin is xD
and a lot of others who i cant remember atm
oh wait,
@ForestShadow for being a fellow gif-obsessed-TSRian

hahah awww thanks :colondollar:
but is that all? :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest