The Student Room Group

Less quantitative/inter-disciplinary Economics masters?

Hello, I am currently in the process of deciding on a masters program. I have recently graduated with a high 2:1 (around 3.6 GPA) from a fairly highly ranked university in the UK (top 10) in Economics and Politics. I would like to continue studying Economics however I have only taken one course in pure maths and one in Econometrics in my first year which seems to be a little to low for most MSc Economics programs. I was wondering whether anybody had any suggestions for programs involving Economics that do not require a large number of maths/econometrics to have been completed at undergrad. I would however like the program to contain some level of quantitative material as I am fairly strong in this area despite my lack of experience and I feel it would make me more employable. I am also highly interested in in international affairs/development, so a degree combining economics with these two fields would be ideal. The only program I have managed to find so far is International Economics Affairs at Sciences Po (http://www.sciencespo.fr/psia/content/master-international-economic-policy) but I am struggling to find similar programs in Europe or further afield. I would greatly appreciate any information anybody could supply. Thanks a lot!
Check the Paris School of Economics, It's the best economics school in France (Sciences Po is more popular because of their marketing).
The courses are in English and held at the École Normale Supérieure (ENS) campus with lecturers from the School for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences (EHESS), the École des Ponts, Pantheon-Sorbonne University, and the INRIA.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending