The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Economics Offer Holders 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by caprisun123
The only people that have been rejected are international so i feel the same way

I'm an international student and still "Application Recieved"!! Should I be positive or negetive?😇
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by 1997 Hasan
No change from "Application received" ?

Same here!
The same exact thing for me too..
Reply 883
anyone know when the most recent offers/rejections were given out?
Original post by loonng
anyone know when the most recent offers/rejections were given out?

a week ago
Original post by caprisun123
The only people that have been rejected are international so i feel the same way

Are you sure only Intr'l students are rejected? How do you know? Thanks
Do you also include EU students in the international students group you are talking about?
Has anyone with econ and stats been invited to an open day yet,? Or had track updated ?
Original post by FHL123
Has anyone with econ and stats been invited to an open day yet,? Or had track updated ?

Got the offer last Tuesday, everything updated but no invitation yet for the open day.
Original post by Suprite
has anyone without further maths recieved an offer?

Yes
Yeah Im definitely thinking that once they are finished giving offers they are just going to mass reject the rest of us...
Any Econ&Stats got an upcoming Open Day date?
I reckon they've already finished giving offers as tomorrow's the last day
Original post by Aloevera278

Please don't be that pessimistic :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I've only received an email from Track and UCL (stating that my application portal has some changes), does it mean that I'm most likely rejected? Thanks (Don't dare to check my results)
Original post by applicant2017sg
If I've only received an email from Track and UCL (stating that my application portal has some changes), does it mean that I'm most likely rejected? Thanks (Don't dare to check my results)

It doesnt mean you are rejected, you could say you have a 50-50 chance.By the way you had any changes on app status lately?
Original post by Aloevera278

How do you know that tomorrow is the last day? Universities can give out offers/rejections until the 5th of May
Original post by Akhil1999.gs
It doesnt mean you are rejected, you could say you have a 50-50 chance.By the way you had any changes on app status lately?

Hi, thanks for your reply the previous time when I checked, it was "Application Received". I then received an email stating that there's a change in application status from Track. Soon, there's an email from UCL about a change in my application portal. Nothing else. So wonder if I'm rejected. Thanks.
my portico status has changed to currently being processed by admissions
Rejected - UK app

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending