Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

This is meant to be a sort of self motivation/ a log of my two years of A levels. I'm in Year 12 now and after the end of Year 13 I hope to be studying Medicine at Cambridge.

A Level subjects: Maths (will sit AS and A level)
    Chemistry (New spec: will sit A level only)
    Biology (New spec: will sit A level only)
    Economics (New spec: will sit A level only)

Minimum Target Grades: All As

GCSE grades: 8 A*s 1A

Follow me though my journey! Thank you! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BluBird :))
    Hey!

This is meant to be a sort of self motivation/ a log of my two years of A levels. I'm in Year 12 now and after the end of Year 13 I hope to be studying Medicine at Cambridge.

Looking forward to it. Taking similar subjects (psychology and not economics). Good luck!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hey!

Same. Taking Further maths and physics instead of bio and economics. Aim is engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fractite)
    Looking forward to it. Taking similar subjects (psychology and not economics). Good luck!!
    Thank you. You too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rashina)
    Same. Taking Further maths and physics instead of bio and economics. Aim is engineering
    Wow! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck on your journey. You're so lucky, you don't do the AS exams I have to revise and do the AS Linear economics exam lol, hopefully I get an A (even though it don't count, so badly need it for UCAS)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chittesh14)
    Good luck on your journey. You're so lucky, you don't do the AS exams I have to revise and do the AS Linear economics exam lol, hopefully I get an A (even though it don't count, so badly need it for UCAS)
    Thank you. By the looks of it I'm going to need it. At times economics seems so boring that I consider taking an AS and dropping it next year. Hopefully it will get better because I'm more interested in macro rather than micro.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. By the looks of it I'm going to need it. At times economics seems so boring that I consider taking an AS and dropping it next year. Hopefully it will get better because I'm more interested in macro rather than micro.
    I've also heard from someone else that they find economics boring at times. Have you not thought of ways to make every economics topic interesting or making studying interesting? If you do that, then it will greatly benefit learning.

ReputationRep:
    Economics is only fun when its easy lmao otherwise I get bored of it. Tbh it's the same for every subject for me, I'm just a lazy ****.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.