The Student Room Group

KPMG Audit School Leaver Programme 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
You spend time at the university in Bham where you will be put in accommodation(periods of 3-6 months over the course of 4 years) Then also time working in your chosen office in between university (office closest to your home) where you would commute from your home to the office.
Original post by Anisa22345
Hey, I wanted to ask a question You see for the kpmg audit programme, I live in London bit the website says it takes place in the university of birmingham which is 2 hours away from where I live, so do you know if the course takes place in London including the university and the office Thanks

the office will be london but university is birmingham. so you will live there whilst you study, unless you wanna drive/travel up there.
Hi, does anyone know if kpmg is still offering audit school leaver program for 2018 entry. As they deleted the information page on their website. I can only find the 360 school leaver program there. Thanks
Reply 44
No mate, it's over. Was getting too expensive for them to fund people's degrees as well as pay them a salary. KPMG going through a rough time right now as well, evident by the fact they sold their London office and are just renting now. Also the 360 ties you down to work for them for the foreseeable future, whereas lots of the guys who did the Audit programme early on left for higher paying jobs after they graduated. So all in all KPMG benefits a lot more from just taking people in through the 360 :s-smilie:

Original post by Houssamegorani
Hi, does anyone know if kpmg is still offering audit school leaver program for 2018 entry. As they deleted the information page on their website. I can only find the 360 school leaver program there. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending