The Student Room Group

What do you think?

So It is nearly Mid November, I have been revising every single day since the first day of school, I do about 5-6 hours everday. But on Monday so November the 14th I am going to start hardcore revision, Is mid November still considered early in the school year and do you think there is time ti improve my grades by the summer exams.
It really depends on how you study! You could do 6h of revision and retain nothing or 2h and retain everything. Pace yourself and take breaks. Go back over things to make sure you remember them and practise. Good luck!
5-6 hours a day and you've not even started "hardcore" revision?! You're mad pal!

And you can revise whenever you want, the earlier the better but you can still improve your grade by revising two weeks before an exam. Like the previous poster says it depends how much you do and how you do it

Though I'd say given the amount you're currently doing and the amount you intend to do, you're in serious danger of burning yourself out come the end of January/February. You should start gradual- an hour a night or less than- then build up (slowly) as you get towards the mocks then relax a bit then build up again towards the final exams
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheMightyAugur
5-6 hours a day and you've not even started "hardcore" revision?! You're mad pal!

And you can revise whenever you want, the earlier the better but you can still improve your grade by revising two weeks before an exam. Like the previous poster says it depends how much you do and how you do it

Though I'd say given the amount you're currently doing and the amount you intend to do, you're in serious danger of burning yourself out come the end of January/February. You should start gradual- an hour a night or less than- then build up (slowly) as you get towards the mocks then relax a bit then build up again towards the final exams

But do you think November is considered early in the school year?
Original post by Freshstart123
But do you think November is considered early in the school year?

Yes, extremely early. You're still two months away from your mocks with Christmas between them, then after your mocks there's still another four months to your exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest