The Student Room Group

Are these good uni choices??

Hi,
I have been having trouble trying to figure out what unis I would go to and I believe I have a final list but I am still uncertain about a few of them!!They are:

Exeter
Edinburgh
City, University of London
Glasgow
(5th to be decided later)

I am hoping to study psychology and economics joint honours at all but city (Psychology only.)

What do you think about my selection, I kind of want to find out what these unis are like by current students.
Reply 1
Them being good choices are subjective. As long as you're happy with the kind of content that they teach then it should be fine. I studied at City University London and their Psychology department is good from what I hear but I don't really know too much about it.
Reply 2
Original post by Matthewgstl
Hi,
I have been having trouble trying to figure out what unis I would go to and I believe I have a final list but I am still uncertain about a few of them!!They are:

Exeter
Edinburgh
City, University of London
Glasgow
(5th to be decided later)

I am hoping to study psychology and economics joint honours at all but city (Psychology only.)

What do you think about my selection, I kind of want to find out what these unis are like by current students.

Are you in year 12 or 13? If you're still in year 12 then you need to get out there and go and visit these unis. That's the best way to find out whether you like it or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending