The Student Room Group

How do you like your coffee?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elastichedgehog
Milky, one sugar :smile:

Same but two sugars :smile:
With caramel or vanilla syrup and milk just to stop whatever healthiness was attempting to take place. :tongue:

And from a coffee machine usually, I don't like whatever my parents coffee machine does to the beans though because no matter what coffee beans they use it tastes odd. :s-smilie:
3 teaspoons of instant coffee and half a mug of milk, any type of milk just not skimmed. It's just over glorified white water. And would get a double espresso added instead of instant when possible but I need to get a coffee machine for that. :smile:
Instant (with soya milk) and a teaspoon of hot chocolate powder mixed in :smile:
I don't

I'm extreme though. I don't even like the smell.
I really hate coffee but not the smell :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
We have instant coffee. My favourite way to have a coffee is to put around two scoops of ice, 1 and 1/2 scoops of coffee with cold water (filled just above brim of the mug), a banana, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder and half a cup of semi-skimmed milk in a blender. Blended until smooth, it's absolutely delicious and the perfect get up and go for me!
Brown, hot and all over my crotch while I'm driving.
i only drink frappuccinos
Grounded Nescaffe (one teaspoon reasonably well loaded), milky with half a teaspoon of sugar for flavour.

Original post by KyleH123
i don't like coffee

[video="youtube;RdGzicnEG4I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdGzicnEG4I[/video]
I have a filter coffee machine and buy ground coffee for it. I Iike Colombian but I'm not sure why. I'm no connoisseur but Colombian across all brands just tastes best to me. :dontknow: recently discovered Baileys coffee creamer which is really nice, so I pUT two tbsp of that in.
(edited 7 years ago)
Non-existent :smile:
I like my coffee black, like the colour of my soul.
I adore drinking coffee. It doesn't matter where I buy it. It makes my mood. I can't imagine my life without coffee.
Reply 36
I like it the most of all with sugar, milk and cinnamon :h:

Quick Reply

Latest