The Student Room Group

Boys..

How to tell a boy you like him? This isn't about me, this is just about sme girls who keep everything inside. Hope this helps :smile:
I've learnt not too. Been rejected far to many times. So over it
Simple, don't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Most boys aren't fussy just ask them
what do you mean "how"?
are you asking "how" as in "how" like "how do I walk?"
do you actually need instructions on how to move your vocal chords?
there's no easy way of doing it - nothing good comes without a price
Honestly, guys aren't as complicated as girls when it comes to this, my advice would be to tell him and/or maybe ask him out.
Original post by Aaliyah2001
How to tell a boy you like him? This isn't about me, this is just about sme girls who keep everything inside. Hope this helps :smile:

You don't. You convert to lesbianism and sacrifice pictures of Ellen DeGeneres to Hayley Kiyoko once a month.
Original post by prazzyjazzy
You don't. You convert to lesbianism and sacrifice pictures of Ellen DeGeneres to Hayley Kiyoko once a month.

Wooooaaaaah, calm it. This isn't about me!!!
Original post by tmd12345
Honestly, guys aren't as complicated as girls when it comes to this, my advice would be to tell him and/or maybe ask him out.

Yeah some of them. Maybe check out the guy before you ask him.
It really does depend on the guy. I pride myself on being an actually friendly, nice guy who doesn't cheat, and its' worked out well so far. I'd like to think a girl could just tell me if she liked me. The guys worth having will be nice if they don't feel the same way and even nicer if they do. If however you were to tell him and he was an ***hole about it, he's not worth liking in the first place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending