The Student Room Group

Am I a bad person?

Hi, this is gonna be a long one. And I knew people are just gonna say I’m an awful person and I know that. But until I was in this situation I would have to but it’s so much more complicated when you’re in it.

I’ll start off with kind of the back story.

I was in a really abusive relationship last year for about a year. While I was in This relationship I was working somewhere and met a boy ( call him boy A) we would flirt a bit at work and stuff but nothing more. I then broke up with my boyfriend and went to work once more and got this boys Snapchat. I got with my new bf about a week after me and my ex broke up. He isn’t not A. My new bf treated me amazing and so good compared to what I went through before. Boy A went on a holiday and we spoke every night for hours on text and flirted a bit but I would decline his advances.

It’s now been 2 months and with my current bf and I messaged boy A a week ago to see how he is as we haven’t spoke in a while. It became flirty quick and now he’s kinda playing hot and cold and won’t reply to my messages for ages after saying be misses me. What I’m trynna get at is that I love my boyfriend so much he’s the best thing I could ever ask for. We went to secondary school together and we didn’t talk much but became closer as friends before getting together. I feel so so guilty for wanting boy A and his attention. Like so bad I’ve cried countless times over it but I can’t help but want it. I know I’m a horrible person. Has anyone felt something similar? I love my boyfriend to bits and would never want to hurt him and if you say you don’t know the meaning of love I do. I love him. I would never cheat on my boyfriend physically. It’s strictly just flirting but I do miss boy A. And he knows that and I think that’s why he’s messing with me by playing hot and cold a bit x
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, this is gonna be a long one. And I knew people are just gonna say I’m an awful person and I know that. But until I was in this situation I would have to but it’s so much more complicated when you’re in it.

I’ll start off with kind of the back story.

I was in a really abusive relationship last year for about a year. While I was in This relationship I was working somewhere and met a boy ( call him boy A) we would flirt a bit at work and stuff but nothing more. I then broke up with my boyfriend and went to work once more and got this boys Snapchat. I got with my new bf about a week after me and my ex broke up. He isn’t not A. My new bf treated me amazing and so good compared to what I went through before. Boy A went on a holiday and we spoke every night for hours on text and flirted a bit but I would decline his advances.

It’s now been 2 months and with my current bf and I messaged boy A a week ago to see how he is as we haven’t spoke in a while. It became flirty quick and now he’s kinda playing hot and cold and won’t reply to my messages for ages after saying be misses me. What I’m trynna get at is that I love my boyfriend so much he’s the best thing I could ever ask for. We went to secondary school together and we didn’t talk much but became closer as friends before getting together. I feel so so guilty for wanting boy A and his attention. Like so bad I’ve cried countless times over it but I can’t help but want it. I know I’m a horrible person. Has anyone felt something similar? I love my boyfriend to bits and would never want to hurt him and if you say you don’t know the meaning of love I do. I love him. I would never cheat on my boyfriend physically. It’s strictly just flirting but I do miss boy A. And he knows that and I think that’s why he’s messing with me by playing hot and cold a bit x

The thing is you are hurting your boyfriend by flirting with your ex, perhaps you need some time single as you haven't healed from the first relationship
Reply 2
Original post by Stranger girl
The thing is you are hurting your boyfriend by flirting with your ex, perhaps you need some time single as you haven't healed from the first relationship

Boy A isn’t my ex but I understand what your saying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending