The Student Room Group

I'm a black girl, in her 2nd year of uni AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by BritneySmith
First of all that is too funny 😂😂😂😂😂 and well yeah we have a machine as heavy as a bull or a cow its called a scrum machine lol it's hard to push but I love it specially when it's raining and muddy it makes it easier to move lool

So from the bold bit above I take it you like to get down and dirty :colondollar:

I did something similar with basketball, except it was a person instead of a machine pushing me backwards whilst I dribbled two balls (one in each hand) and pushed them.
Reply 61
And your clearly a walking/talking STD stay away from me! Yuck talk about no morals or values for oneself 🤢🤢

But i go to a better uni than you and do better degree than you (maths).
Original post by kkboyk
So from the bold bit above I take it you like to get down and dirty :colondollar:

I did something similar with basketball, except it was a person instead of a machine pushing me backwards whilst I dribbled two balls (one in each hand) and pushed them.

Only on a rugby pitch 😂😂😂 in other cases no loool

Ah nice :smile:
Reply 63
Ask me anything about university course...ucas...second year of university? Or personal questions 😁✌🏾

Why did you say 'black girl' in the title instead of just 'girl'?
Original post by iav

It looks like your not obtaining more knowledge or brain cells seems your loosing them 😂😂 so immature and stupid 😂😁😂😁 maths you say it which such confidence lol I'm going to study medicine you dumbass that's way above your brain capacity 😂😂😂

Don't try start something you cannot finish due to your inadequate brain because I'm quick at firing insults and will surly put you back in your place! ✌🏾
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ozmo19
Why did you say 'black girl' in the title instead of just 'girl'?

Because people always ask my race so I placed it in there
Reply 66
Only on a rugby pitch 😂😂😂 in other cases no loool

Ah nice :smile:

What if it was on a football pitch?? I'm still unsure whether to join the rugby club here, but the laundry will be a b**ch to do.

Have you ever been the only black girl in your class/school/lectures?
Reply 67
It looks like your not obtaining more knowledge or brain cells seems your loosing them 😂😂 so immature and stupid 😂😁😂😁 maths you say it which such confidence lol I'm going to study medicine you dumbass that's way above your brain capacity 😂😂😂

Tf are you on about
Original post by kkboyk
What if it was on a football pitch?? I'm still unsure whether to join the rugby club here, but the laundry will be a b**ch to do.

Have you ever been the only black girl in your class/school/lectures?

Lol no only on a rugby pitch lol haha and where abouts you from? You take it in turns to wash the kit I do it at home as it saves me money lol

Yup :smile: at the moment we only have two black girls in lectures one includes myself lol
Original post by iav
Tf are you on about

Never mind dum dum I rest my case..🤢🙄
Reply 70
What race are you into?
Do you go clubbing? Do you drink
Do you have any black friends at university?
Reply 71
Lol no only on a rugby pitch lol haha and where abouts you from? You take it in turns to wash the kit I do it at home as it saves me money lol

Yup :smile: at the moment we only have two black girls in lectures one includes myself lol

Portugal. I usually forget that I left my clothes in the washing machine :colondollar:

It's the same here for my course, but I've always been the only black guy either in the neighbourhood or classes :tongue:
Original post by iav
What race are you into?
Do you go clubbing? Do you drink
Do you have any black friends at university?

White guys..

Rarely go clubbing because I have a job and I volunteer in a hospital and play rugby x2 a week...

I rarely drink because of uni job and rugby

I only have 1 black friend.
Original post by kkboyk
Portugal. I usually forget that I left my clothes in the washing machine :colondollar:

It's the same here for my course, but I've always been the only black guy either in the neighbourhood or classes :tongue:

Aw nice nice :smile: and lool not good I always wash the kit the night I get them and hang them out to dry same night so it's drys quickly:smile:

Aww bless :smile:
Right I'm off to sleep now it's 2:30am have to be up by 5:30am to start revising for 1st semester exams if you have more questions for me DM on here or add my snapchat....DM for that .... :smile: night
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Just4
Generalisation cannot be fact. You can't know that for certain - no one can. However, if you do feel like enlightening me, please give me empirical evidence that every black guy in the world treat white women better than black women. I couldn't even type that without shivering from distaste, that's a disturbing POV to have tbh and if that's from your experience I'm sorry to hear that.

Generalisation can be fact. However, it isn't a good justification for believing that a certain belief is a fact.

If that made sense?

It could be a fact though merely by coincidence.
Ask anyone it's fact

Who hurt you? Considering you're a black women you seem as though you despise the men of your own colour.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 77
Aw nice nice :smile: and lool not good I always wash the kit the night I get them and hang them out to dry same night so it's drys quickly:smile:

Aww bless :smile:

I have a tumble dryer so I don't have to hang the clothes out. It's just sometimes I'm overwhelmed by uni workload that I forget these things.
Reply 78
Original post by TorpidPhil
Generalisation can be fact. However, it isn't a good justification for believing that a certain belief is a fact.

If that made sense?

It could be a fact though merely by coincidence.

It's a 'general statement or concept obtained by inference from specific cases.' Inferences are hardly fact. They may be fact within them for the 'specific cases' I concur, but that's the basis of generalisation anyways. By definition it cannot be true for everyone - otherwise it isn't generalisation. If that makes sense...
Original post by iav

Such a childish thing to say :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest