The Student Room Group
Reply 1
virgin. i just found it so much more comfortable
BA cos i fly for free!:biggrin:
Reply 3
Flying Virgin,you get a better choice of Movies :smile:
Reply 4
wow how do u fly for free! i also wanted to ask if you have a british passport you dont need a visa and stuff for usa do you? do u have to fill in any forms, if so where do u get them from? any info would be appreciated!
Virgin.

In-flight ents. I'll say no more.
Reply 6
on a long haul flight i'd say virgin...like most ppl here have pointed out...the entertainment is good...
Virgin, Virgin, Virgin, Virgin, Virgin! Head and shoulders above BA, the seats are better, slightly more leg room, the entertainment is in a different world, the drinks are more regular, the crew are more helpful and friendly. Plus BA always seems to get hit by a strike of some form. As far as im concerned its a no brainer.
Reply 8
Virgin. No contest.
Virgin have better in flight entertainment, so probably Virgin.
Reply 10
virgin all the way
Reply 11
Virgin! Better food, better entertainment.. BETTER!
virgin, but that's only because I work for them!

If you're going for under 90 days and have the new, machine readable passort you will not need a visa. At check in, they give you one blue customs form and a visa waiver form (green). Fill those out on board and hand them in on arrival.

The joys of working at check in :biggrin:
Reply 13
^ You have to be a british citizen and have a british passport though!! Also, it depends on whether you have any criminal convictions, as the american embassy website said!!

Latest