The Student Room Group

Can I have time off for my wedding

I get married in Mexico January 2018 and have just been accepted onto a SCITT course with a conditional offer. Would they allow me to have 2 weeks off for my wedding? We booked it months ago before I applied for the course.
I didn't expect to pass my gcse science this year but when I did I applied to see how far I could get in the process. I really don't want to have to wait another year and apply again as I want to get started and loved the school I was interviewed at
Thanks
Reply 1
I don't know. Where I am a holiday would come out of your atrendance and could be quite detrimental. Best thing is to phone where you will be studying and ask them, they are the only ones who will know the answer to your question.

Original post by Stacey1601
I get married in Mexico January 2018 and have just been accepted onto a SCITT course with a conditional offer. Would they allow me to have 2 weeks off for my wedding? We booked it months ago before I applied for the course.
I didn't expect to pass my gcse science this year but when I did I applied to see how far I could get in the process. I really don't want to have to wait another year and apply again as I want to get started and loved the school I was interviewed at
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest