The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

How to go about choosing the right housing.

Hey friends, wondering if theres any way of meeting other people who are looking for private housing for plymouth uni. I'm starting the Marine Bio course in september 2017 age 21 so looking for people to live with around my age. Not sure how to go about looking though. any advice?
I'm in the same boat as you. Not too keen on being in noisy campus halls, but I don't want to be too far from campus either. Will be starting my masters program (age 21) this September, so I'd love to hear more on this!
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
I will be starting uni at september and would like to look for others my age to private share with. Have any of you found people yet?
Hi I'm a private landlady who has a 4 bed flat Pl49aq ( furnished ) and a 2 bed apartment pl48dh ( unfurnished) available to let for the next academic year . Both properties are located only 5 -10mins walking distance to the Plymouth Art college, university business school and city centre Drakes Circus shopping mall . Please contact me on 07919886175 for more information . Caroline
Reply 4
Heya, not sure if you'd be interested in this but I'm (hopefully, anyway) going to Plymouth in September for my Masters course and I'm living in the new Beckley Point accommodation literally across the road from the uni.. I fell in love with it and you can have studio rooms so you're not in halls or anything, might be something to consider!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending