The Student Room Group

Its snowing in London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by emerald7770
There must be 2 londons then cause I see nothing

It's definitely snowing in east london. I was stuck in traffic on the way home.
Reply 61
Haha it snows every year in London to be fair:biggrin: further down it hardly snows here :colone:
Its snowing again XD
Well kinda lul

Posted from TSR Mobile
it has been a while, wish it was thick enough to have snowball fights
It was really horrible here at Mile End this morning, a fierce icy gale and nasty bits of ice on the ground.

On the plus side, it's nice to see the snowflakes from inside in the nice warm offices!
Original post by Qinge
As a snow expert, having heritage where -35C is not a big deal. It's actually snowing pretty decently, if the temperature maintains at < 2C it should stay as at least where I am as it's already settling on the lawn and cars and is falling fairly 'heavily'

It's not even grazing severe.

We had 30cm fall this morning and that's not that severe for outside the UK.
Reply 66
Original post by Willy Pete
It's not even grazing severe.

We had 30cm fall this morning and that's not that severe for outside the UK.

Yeah I know, I'm Polish so it was falling heavily for a London Standard. But at mine it was too warm for it to keep so it melted. If it was below 2C it would have had a better chance.
Original post by Qinge
Yeah I know, I'm Polish so it was falling heavily for a London Standard. But at mine it was too warm for it to keep so it melted. If it was below 2C it would have had a better chance.

I'm currently in the French Alps at about 1300m. It is at least -10C. The snow has been a blizzard all day.

It's funny how the UK grinds to a halt whereas here it is business as usual.

Quick Reply

Latest