Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I can't see any snow because of this huge scaffolding that's around the block :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    There must be 2 londons then cause I see nothing
    It's definitely snowing in east london. I was stuck in traffic on the way home.

ReputationRep:
    Haha it snows every year in London to be fair further down it hardly snows here

ReputationRep:
    Its snowing again XD
    Well kinda lul

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it has been a while, wish it was thick enough to have snowball fights

ReputationRep:
    It was really horrible here at Mile End this morning, a fierce icy gale and nasty bits of ice on the ground.

On the plus side, it's nice to see the snowflakes from inside in the nice warm offices!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qinge)
    As a snow expert, having heritage where -35C is not a big deal. It's actually snowing pretty decently, if the temperature maintains at < 2C it should stay as at least where I am as it's already settling on the lawn and cars and is falling fairly 'heavily'
    It's not even grazing severe.

We had 30cm fall this morning and that's not that severe for outside the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    It's not even grazing severe.

We had 30cm fall this morning and that's not that severe for outside the UK.
    Yeah I know, I'm Polish so it was falling heavily for a London Standard. But at mine it was too warm for it to keep so it melted. If it was below 2C it would have had a better chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qinge)
    Yeah I know, I'm Polish so it was falling heavily for a London Standard. But at mine it was too warm for it to keep so it melted. If it was below 2C it would have had a better chance.
    I'm currently in the French Alps at about 1300m. It is at least -10C. The snow has been a blizzard all day.

It's funny how the UK grinds to a halt whereas here it is business as usual.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.