The Student Room Group

Medicine Offer Stats

Hey,
this is a thread for those who have applied to medicine for entry in 2017. I've seen other threads that include offers. Just wanted to know you're stats with any discussion after. P.S I am applying for 2018 and just wanted an appopriate guide line.
GCSE/Equivelent achieved:
AS Level(UMS Preferable along with subjects):
Work Experience/Volunteer:
University applied to : 1. 2. 3. 4. (5.)
*I understand this is early stages so letting me know if you got an interview is just fine
Discussion Goes Here
Thanks to anyone who posted, it'll help me a lot. Ik this might get swallowed in by the major mega threads of offers.
Original post by Xenonical
Hey,
this is a thread for those who have applied to medicine for entry in 2017. I've seen other threads that include offers. Just wanted to know you're stats with any discussion after. P.S I am applying for 2018 and just wanted an appopriate guide line.
GCSE/Equivelent achieved:
AS Level(UMS Preferable along with subjects):
Work Experience/Volunteer:
University applied to : 1. 2. 3. 4. (5.)
*I understand this is early stages so letting me know if you got an interview is just fine
Discussion Goes Here
Thanks to anyone who posted, it'll help me a lot. Ik this might get swallowed in by the major mega threads of offers.

GCSE: 10 A*, 1 A
A levels (achieved as I'm on a gap year): Psychology-A*, Chemistry-A, Biology- A, Gen studs- A*
UKCAT: 756 average, Band 1 SJT
Work exp: 1 week on an Oncology ward, 2 weeks at a special needs secondary school, 1 week at a primary school, 5 months of volunteering once a week at a hospice.
Applied to:
1. Leicester (Interview)
2. Sheffield (Interview)
3. Southampton (Interview)
4. Birmingham (Rejected before interview)
5. Leicester- Medical physiology (Unconditional offer)

You're welcome to message me if you have any questions I might be able to help with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending