Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    this is a thread for those who have applied to medicine for entry in 2017. I've seen other threads that include offers. Just wanted to know you're stats with any discussion after. P.S I am applying for 2018 and just wanted an appopriate guide line.
    GCSE/Equivelent achieved:
    AS Level(UMS Preferable along with subjects):
    Work Experience/Volunteer:
    University applied to : 1. 2. 3. 4. (5.)
    *I understand this is early stages so letting me know if you got an interview is just fine
    Discussion Goes Here
    Thanks to anyone who posted, it'll help me a lot. Ik this might get swallowed in by the major mega threads of offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenonical)
    Hey,
    this is a thread for those who have applied to medicine for entry in 2017. I've seen other threads that include offers. Just wanted to know you're stats with any discussion after. P.S I am applying for 2018 and just wanted an appopriate guide line.
    GCSE/Equivelent achieved:
    AS Level(UMS Preferable along with subjects):
    Work Experience/Volunteer:
    University applied to : 1. 2. 3. 4. (5.)
    *I understand this is early stages so letting me know if you got an interview is just fine
    Discussion Goes Here
    Thanks to anyone who posted, it'll help me a lot. Ik this might get swallowed in by the major mega threads of offers.
    GCSE: 10 A*, 1 A
    A levels (achieved as I'm on a gap year): Psychology-A*, Chemistry-A, Biology- A, Gen studs- A*
    UKCAT: 756 average, Band 1 SJT
    Work exp: 1 week on an Oncology ward, 2 weeks at a special needs secondary school, 1 week at a primary school, 5 months of volunteering once a week at a hospice.
    Applied to:
    1. Leicester (Interview)
    2. Sheffield (Interview)
    3. Southampton (Interview)
    4. Birmingham (Rejected before interview)
    5. Leicester- Medical physiology (Unconditional offer)

You're welcome to message me if you have any questions I might be able to help with.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.