Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm joining CLC sixth form this September and is there anyone who is also doing that?
    I'm quite nervous about it because I'm so bad at making friends and talking to people And most of the girls may already know each other for a long time(There will be about 40 new girls into sixth form?? Which is better I think...)
    I'm an overseas student but I'm in another girls' school in the country now
    My current school is not that academically strong which also makes me feel worried....
    I hope I can do Maths,Physics,Economics and RS A Levels.
    Anyone who is a current student,could you please give some advice about girls there,teachers and boarding?
    Anyone who is the same as me please contact me!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ioriiii773)
    Hi, I'm joining CLC sixth form this September and is there anyone who is also doing that?
    I'm quite nervous about it because I'm so bad at making friends and talking to people And most of the girls may already know each other for a long time(There will be about 40 new girls into sixth form?? Which is better I think...)
    My current school is not that academically strong which also makes me feel worried....
    Anyone who is a current student,could you please give some advice about girls there,teachers and boarding?
    Thanks
    Hi!
    I am also joining CLC for sixth form starting this September.
    I also will be a boarder but I live in the UK.
    I have put down History, French, English and Classical Civilisation as my A Level choices.
    If you want to get in touch, feel free
    Lily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilykirkby)
    Hi!
    I am also joining CLC for sixth form starting this September.
    I also will be a boarder but I live in the UK.
    I have put down History, French, English and Classical Civilisation as my A Level choices.
    If you want to get in touch, feel free
    Lily
    I'm also joining CLC in September (2017) for Sixth Form. I'm planning to study Maths, Biology, Chemistry and probably IB French but could do physics - going to wait until my results to decide! I'm from the UK but will board. Would love to hear from anyone else joining! Holly x

ReputationRep:
    bump :)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm also joining CLC Sixth Form in September. Honestly I'm really nervous too. I'm planning to do Math, Further math, Economics and History A Level.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    Hey there,
    Im gonna be interviewed and tested for CLC for maths and physics in november.
    Is there any advice you could give me?
    How hard were the tests?
    Did you get interviewed and how was it?
    What did you wear?
    What should i wear?
    Any help would be much appriciated!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!Maths and physics were not hard for me as long as you understand the gcse stuff well. I didn't get the interview at the same time as the other people and I heard mine was not the same as the other people so my information might not be helpful I guess you can just wear sth neat? And be confident!

ReputationRep:
    I go to Balcarras Sixth Form in Cheltenham

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!Maths and physics were not hard for me as long as you understand the gcse stuff well. I didn't get the interview at the same time as the other people and I heard mine was not the same as the other people so my information might not be helpful I guess you can just wear sth neat? And be confident!
    Thank you so much!
    What exactly did yu mean by neat though??? Like what did you wear? Give me some examples???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elephant3)
    Thank you so much!
    What exactly did yu mean by neat though??? Like what did you wear? Give me some examples???
    Just clean normal clothes I guess? Don't need to be really formal

ReputationRep:
    Just clean normal clothes I guess? Don't need to be really formal
    What like jeans and a hoodie or semi formal like a shirt and a skirt? i'm so sorry im just really stressed about the exam and interview and just dont wanna stick out for wearing the wrong thing or whatever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elephant3)
    What like jeans and a hoodie or semi formal like a shirt and a skirt? i'm so sorry im just really stressed about the exam and interview and just dont wanna stick out for wearing the wrong thing or whatever
    I didn't go to the school for the exam. And when I had the interview I did not expect that because I was just visiting the school. So I was just in tourist 's clothes.......

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.