The Student Room Group

What is your most fun and most boring a-level?

^
also list the a-levels you took
History is the most fun, then Chemistry, and Maths is the more boring. All of them are obviously totally fun though! :tongue:
Original post by dcc100
^

I took Maths, Physics, Ancient History and Computer Science in my first year, then decided to drop Comp Science so now I study Maths, Physics and Ancient History. I love Maths and Physics, and Ancient is a diverse subject since I have always loved studying History. I would say that in my second year the most interesting would be Ancient, but it is the most tedious, and if you don't like writing then it wont be for you. Physics is my love <3
Philosophy is my most enjoyable A level (maybe politics too) and History is the most boring. But that's saying something because I love all my subjects and have seriously amazing teachers.
I take English Literature, History, Politics, Philosophy and EPQ.
Original post by dcc100
^

I took Geology, Geography and ICT. None of them were 'fun' as such, but Geology was by far the most enjoyable for me. I disliked Geography the most, because I found the human geography content (which comprised more than half the A2 course) incredibly boring :tongue:
Reply 5
I took History, Spanish, Economics and English Language AS, Spanish and Economics are the most interesting and History and lang are very, very boring.
Original post by dcc100
^

I'm a year 13 doing Chemistry, biology and maths right now. I also did economics AS and the EPQ.

I'd say biology and chemistry are the most interesting. Maths is probably in the middle. Economics wasn't boring but it was the least interesting out the 4. This is probably because my main interests don't lie with the economics side of things but I still liked it.

Quick Reply

Latest