The Student Room Group

Advice from guys needed

Guys after you've chatted with a girl you like once is it possible that you become even more shy near her and struggle to talk to her again / even possibly avoid her?
If i get the impression that she doesnt like me or want to talk to me then yes
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If i get the impression that she doesnt like me or want to talk to me then yes

I Was definitely interested and assumed that it would seem this way. Although he seems more shy now and it has confused me
I Was definitely interested and assumed that it would seem this way. Although he seems more shy now and it has confused me

Just say hello
If you are auditioning for a part in the Big Bang Theory you never get this far!
Unless it was an awkward conversation then no. Although, to be fair, it is sometimes hard to tell when someone else is feeling uncomfortable.
Reply 6
Original post by Diego Costa
Unless it was an awkward conversation then no. Although, to be fair, it is sometimes hard to tell when someone else is feeling uncomfortable.

I would say he seemed very shy during the conversation but it wasn't uncomfortable. He just seems to have become more shy since we chatted and I wondered if anyone had an explanation for that
It may be because he felt you weren't interested? Maybe try messaging him first, or being the one to start a conversation, don't be afraid to be a bit flirty too. If he likes you, it might push up his confidence.

But, you're gonna get different advice from different guys, this is mine,
I would say he seemed very shy during the conversation but it wasn't uncomfortable. He just seems to have become more shy since we chatted and I wondered if anyone had an explanation for that

Is this a guy you like?
Reply 9
Original post by Diego Costa
Is this a guy you like?

Yeah it is. I was sure he liked me too but he seems reluctant to come near me since we chatted last week. Although I still catch him looking at me and making eye contact
Yeah it is. I was sure he liked me too but he seems reluctant to come near me since we chatted last week. Although I still catch him looking at me and making eye contact

Tbh it's hard to tell and he could be like this for many reasons, I guess the best you can do is flirt a bit with him and see how he responds.
Guys after you've chatted with a girl you like once is it possible that you become even more shy near her and struggle to talk to her again / even possibly avoid her?

You might as well move on him or he'll just stay staring at you endlessly
If I was 12 ye
I guess it is different for everyone... Would I get more shy? No chance.

He might just not be interested or even worse decided you are intimidating hence the extra shyness.

I agree that you will probably need to make the move if you are interested, I know in my shy years I would never make the move and bypassed plenty of opportunities.
Original post by K-Nitro
I guess it is different for everyone... Would I get more shy? No chance.

He might just not be interested or even worse decided you are intimidating hence the extra shyness.

I agree that you will probably need to make the move if you are interested, I know in my shy years I would never make the move and bypassed plenty of opportunities.

At first I thought he wasn't interested anymore but then he still makes eye contact and stares which to me seems weird if you weren't interested?

Why intimidated? I think I was friendly and tried to be chatty. I was going to ask him to hang out when we chatted again but he seems to shy for that now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending