The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Teenagers are the worst set of the human kind.
Reply 2
Yes.
I'm still a teenager, until next year and I find it weird how old I am, it's gone so fast and it's so scary.
I am still a teenager but coming towards the end of my teenagers years.

I can definitely say, i hate teenagers because they are so annoying, and narrow minded.

of course, this only applies to certain individuals
Ohhhhhh nooooooooooooo

God no.

My teenage years were the worst.
Reply 6
Nah, but I miss 12 and before. Life went upside down at 13. I do wish I could go back and change it... 5 years later and I guess it's much better but those years have taken a toll. But there are things I miss like just how simple life was
Nah but it does feel weird turning 20 this year, I feel like a old man
No ty. :yucky:
Reply 9
MSN :moon:

Having crushes and not being classified as creepy :moon:
Yes.
Yes, pleeeeeeeaaaaazzzzzzz.....

This being a grown up nonsense (uni/ exams/ debt / job prospects / mortgage / future prospects) --take it away!!!!

Teenager without responsibility - damn, I wish so much to go back in time....

Life seems so much less stressful when I was smaller..:bawling:
All the time.
I actually wish I could experience secondary school again & everything else that happened during those years :frown: but yep, graduation isn't far away unfortunately.
Yes

I miss the whole emo look, music and all that jazz :colondollar: if I wear eyeliner, a side fringe and band tees now, I just look like a bloody hipster :laugh:
(edited 7 years ago)
No
I miss 12 and before that. Oh okay life was still sort of simple at 13
In short, No.

In long, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Yes. I miss being 16/17/18. I really miss my school days. I kind of wish that the routine of school-life never ended. Holiday 3 times a year. The system of learn-revise-exam repeat was actually quite great compared with what follows it IMO... I miss getting up in the morning and going to a place with my good friends. Revising felt like training for something really important.

Having time at the end of the day to wind down properly/learn. I was playing way more games, and watching far more movies back then. All anyone my age seems interested in doing now is getting drunk at the weekend or after work on a Friday. Life seemed to have more of a meaning/objective in my teens, and I would give anything to have that back...
Reply 17
Well, I do miss being naive and not having any responsibilities. But I prefer being an adult and having the power to control most of my circumstances.
I miss the seemingly endless amounts of energy I used to have at that age :lol:
Very much so.

Latest