The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa - Nightlife?

I have recently recieved an unconditional offer for Primary Education and I was just wondering what the nightlife in Bath is like? I'm also aware that Bath Spa isn't in the main city of Bath so was wondering how easy it is to travel into the city to go out and how we would get back? As this could be expensive...
Hey, I'm a second year at BSU. Congrats on your offer! So to answer your first question, Bath isn't a huge club city due to the historical nature of the city, however there are clubs in Bath which at least one will suit you. What type of night out would you like, what type of music do you listen to? If you aren't into clubbing as such there at plenty of bars which are really nice and most offer student deals which is great.
Second question, buses run to campus until about 2:30am but taxi's/Uber aren't more than a few pound each if you split it.
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by thebrokentripod
Hey, I'm a second year at BSU. Congrats on your offer! So to answer your first question, Bath isn't a huge club city due to the historical nature of the city, however there are clubs in Bath which at least one will suit you. What type of night out would you like, what type of music do you listen to? If you aren't into clubbing as such there at plenty of bars which are really nice and most offer student deals which is great.
Second question, buses run to campus until about 2:30am but taxi's/Uber aren't more than a few pound each if you split it.

Hello,
Thanks for replying! Ah cool, thanks :smile: Ah right... I'm mainly into chart music so lots of pop so any nightclub with that sort of music is ideal. That's great, you've helped me lots!
That's alright then, there is always a few clubs every night doing chart music. But there's lots of different music choices by the club's from live music, grime, Motown, charts, chesse ect

Original post by bupchurch1
Hello,
Thanks for replying! Ah cool, thanks :smile: Ah right... I'm mainly into chart music so lots of pop so any nightclub with that sort of music is ideal. That's great, you've helped me lots!
Reply 4
Hello, i was just wondering what clubs are the best on Tuesday and Wednesday in bath if they have a night to go out on then? Thanks
Original post by wsethna
Hello, i was just wondering what clubs are the best on Tuesday and Wednesday in bath if they have a night to go out on then? Thanks

Because bath has about 8 clubs they all put on their own nights every day so any time is good to go out tbh. I usually only stick to nest or moles. But there is plenty on when you get here :smile:
Original post by wsethna

Tuesday night is pop/indie/rock night at Ponana and is always a good night. I think Wednesday is R&B and Hip Hop, although I never went to that. Thursday at the same place is 90s night which is always a laugh. Friday is Propaganda, rock and roll, also great. Such a great and friendly atmosphere every time we've been.

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending