The Student Room Group

Pls can you help motivate me

Normally i am self motivating and hardworking (if i might say :getmecoat:)
but i literally have so much to do rn
in fact these last months are just going to be mad
and i am ill and dont feel well and my head is splitting in pain but i need to get this stuff done for tomorrow bc it was set today and eugh
normally i dont like to make threads like these but idk where my contacts are @ well i do they are either busy or on holiday or whatever but i need motivation now :emo:
:lazy:

EDIT (15/02/17): this turned into a little study blog lol of the Cavy A Level life :rofl::work:

EDIT 2 (07/07/17): I finished A2 about 3 weeks ago and am now preparing for uni and also trying to do some fun things so this isn't really a study blog anymore

EDIT 3 (17/08/17 - results day): really pleased with my results, looking back at this thread and seeing the highs and (mainly lows lmao) is such a trip and i wish i could have told my past self that it would all work out in the end :hugs:
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

You can do it Cavy! My advice would be to try and make yourself as comfortable as possible (take some painkillers etc if you can?), then break the work down into little bits to make it less overwhelming. Try not to overwork yourself :smile:

I hope you feel better soon!:hugs:
Work hard, young lady :slap:

How's that? :lol:

But in all seriousness, you can do it, and we all believe in you! :yes: But don't push yourself too hard (and take something if you feel unwell). :hugs:

Quote time
(edited 7 years ago)
I believe in you so much cavs okay :emo:

do your work rn :mad:

ly
You can do it Cavs :rave:

It's annoying when there is lots to do but satisfying when you chip away at it and get it all done

You did really well last year, way better than almost all students, keep it up because you can do it.
[video="youtube;sTeqxamzD_c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTeqxamzD_c[/video]

You are the one~ !!
Reply 6
Original post by The Joker ~
[video="youtube;sTeqxamzD_c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTeqxamzD_c[/video]

You are the one~ !!

Great video!!! 😊
Does it have to be done tomorrow?? Or do you just want to do it by then?
Its okay to take a break. You work really hard. (That sounded really cringey)

But anyway we all know you can do it, but don't over work yourself.
Is this helping?

give me a K, give me a V

[scrollr]KV !!!!!![/scrollr]

:yay:

:rave:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
x
ly

Original post by SeanFM
x

Original post by Leviathan1741
x

Original post by The Joker ~
x

Original post by Kholmes1

Thank you for all your lovely help guys :grouphugs: managed to get together enough work to have the most which has set me up well for the project and she was impressed :blushing:
will probably return here at some point as there are tsunamis of work on the horizon :bricks:

Original post by Willy Pete
Is this helping?

no i despise you :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by the bear
give me a K, give me a V

:teeth::rave:

KV + wurk = grades

grades = prizes

Original post by CoolCavy

no i despise you :colonhash:

Spoiler

Meany pie.
Original post by Willy Pete
Meany pie.

fyi i am a silly tit. :hand:

Spoiler

--------------------

right starting from today (or yesterday considering it is now 1am :colonhash:) im going to try to keep a little log bc these next 8 weeks are going to be horrible and idk how i managed to do it last year and its even harder this year so yay :rave:

DAY ONE 3/2/17:
quite pleased atm, doing well in school in terms of cw and everything and have very sore arms from doing so much work (one of my subjects can get quite physical (and no not like that (:sexface::goaway:)) feeling ok bc got some more meetings and stuff which makes me feel supported :bumps:

work level = high (maybe 7 hours of intense work)
mood = ok
stress level = moderate
sleep = not great
fyi i am a silly tit. :hand:

Spoiler

--------------------

right starting from today (or yesterday considering it is now 1am :colonhash:) im going to try to keep a little log bc these next 8 weeks are going to be horrible and idk how i managed to do it last year and its even harder this year so yay :rave:

DAY ONE 3/2/17:
quite pleased atm, doing well in school in terms of cw and everything and have very sore arms from doing so much work (one of my subjects can get quite physical (and no not like that (:sexface::goaway:)) feeling ok bc got some more meetings and stuff which makes me feel supported :bumps:

work level = high (maybe 7 hours of intense work)
mood = ok
stress level = moderate
sleep = not great

You can do it Cavy! I believe in you :hugs: we will get through this together. Damn, did you get sore arms from working too hard eh :sexface:
:heart: maybe sleep is necessary?
Original post by Rhythmical
You can do it Cavy! I believe in you :hugs: we will get through this together. Damn, did you get sore arms from working too hard eh :sexface:

awww thank you Rhytmical :hugs: and yesss, we just have to think it will all be over soon :moon:
for me one of them *cough* art *cough* will be over in 8 weeks :eek: then no more school art ever :shock: that is so weird
and you know it :wink:

Original post by homeland.lsw
:heart: maybe sleep is necessary?

:grouphugs:
it probably is tbf :redface:
but then i got distracted by this educational video...:

Spoiler

hope you feel better soon Homeland btw :hugs: x
awww thank you Rhytmical :hugs: and yesss, we just have to think it will all be over soon :moon:
for me one of them *cough* art *cough* will be over in 8 weeks :eek: then no more school art ever :shock: that is so weird
and you know it :wink:

:grouphugs:
it probably is tbf :redface:
but then i got distracted by this educational video...:

Spoiler

hope you feel better soon Homeland btw :hugs: x

Time flies so much, I remember when we were all starting AS and now it's all over :emo: don't get me wrong I hate school but the thought of being thrown into the real world is scary :eek: Who needs school art when you got uni art :wink:
You can do it! :hugs:
Original post by Rhythmical
Time flies so much, I remember when we were all starting AS and now it's all over :emo: don't get me wrong I hate school but the thought of being thrown into the real world is scary :eek: Who needs school art when you got uni art :wink:

ikr :emo: literally agree so much with all of what you just said
and true :moon: now i can do my art as a hobby, hopefully sell it and just focus on design :work:

Original post by Midnightmemories
You can do it! :hugs:

thank you lovely :loveduck:

Latest