The Student Room Group

Time Managment

Hi, i am starting to get really tired and demotivated because it seems like i don't have enough time to finish what i need to do. My typical day is the following:
I go to school at 8am and finish at 2pm, i then have lunch until 3pm and then study. From 4:40 to 8pm i have rowing training and i come back home devastated from the hard work and to tired to do anything at night...
Anyone have some tips on how i can better organize my time or at least on how to be able to study through the night?
Thanks in advance
Original post by jacopo6
Hi, i am starting to get really tired and demotivated because it seems like i don't have enough time to finish what i need to do. My typical day is the following:
I go to school at 8am and finish at 2pm, i then have lunch until 3pm and then study. From 4:40 to 8pm i have rowing training and i come back home devastated from the hard work and to tired to do anything at night...
Anyone have some tips on how i can better organize my time or at least on how to be able to study through the night?
Thanks in advance

Only thing I can suggest here is you need to cut back on the rowing training if you want good grades and need more time for studying.
Cut back the rowing, you have no time to revise properly otherwise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending