The Student Room Group

MSc management for UCL,Manchester,Bayes, Kings

Hi I'm a prospective student applying to MSc Management. I was wondering what's the reputation of UCL school management? I know that the reputation of UCL itself is quite good but the management degree hasn't been on any competitive rankings I've seen (maybe I've been looking at the wrong ones?)

Other prospective schools that I'm considering are Warwick, Manchester, Bayes and KCL
Hi @student9710.

Have you also considered Cranfield university?

MSc Management at Cranfield university a top-ranked management master's course. It is ranked 6th in the UK and 28th in the world by QS World University Rankings: Masters in Management Ranking 2022.
This course is recognised in International Business Rankings, consistently ranking top 10 in the UK and top 40 in the world across them all. These include:
- 5th in the UK and 36th in the world: The Economist WhichMBA? 2021 Masters in Management (MiM) ranking
- 4th in the UK and 74th in the world in the Financial Times: Financial Times: Masters In Management 2023 ranking
- 6th in the UK and 28th in the world: QS World University Rankings: Management Masters Ranking 2022

Please see the link here: https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/SOM/Masters-Courses/Management.

Let us know if you need more information :smile:

Thank you

Lucie,
PhD Student
Student ambassador
Cranfield university

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending