The Student Room Group

A452 OCR Computer Science coursework help

I got 19/45 which is a D in my coursework and I simply do not understand how, I suspect my teacher(Who has left) marked my coursework wrong and the new teachers can't understand either why my old teacher gave me such rubbish marks.
The following reasons were given of why I got such a poor mark:
No test plan
Testing was poor
No flowchart
No success criteria
Essay question limited in discussion
And a few others too which I can't remember

If anyone can help me of how to improve my coursework to an A* quality please do help me, it will mean the world to me.
Note: Some parts are messed up because I originally created this document in word 2013 and I am using word 2007 to display this.
Unfortunately I ca't upload my coursework in here because the file size is too big If anyone would like to receive the copy just tell me your email in private.
Original post by The Great
I got 19/45 which is a D in my coursework and I simply do not understand how, I suspect my teacher(Who has left) marked my coursework wrong and the new teachers can't understand either why my old teacher gave me such rubbish marks.
The following reasons were given of why I got such a poor mark:
No test plan
Testing was poor
No flowchart
No success criteria
Essay question limited in discussion
And a few others too which I can't remember

If anyone can help me of how to improve my coursework to an A* quality please do help me, it will mean the world to me.
Note: Some parts are messed up because I originally created this document in word 2013 and I am using word 2007 to display this.
Unfortunately I ca't upload my coursework in here because the file size is too big If anyone would like to receive the copy just tell me your email in private.

iS THIS FOR A452 MYSQL?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending